The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White Manual T78 Turbo

Dave222

Gearbox issue sorted, couldn't believe it when I finnally had a look at the selector linkages, the two nuts on the connector from the gear lever to the gearbox selector shaft had come off and the bushes on the support bracket were completely knackered,so just replaced the bushes and tightened bolts on shift lever to selector spindle and its as good as new :). Dave

Gearbox issue sorted, couldn't believe it when I finnally had a look at the selector linkages, the two nuts on the connector from the gear lever to the gearbox selector shaft had come off and the bushes on the support bracket were completely knackered,so just replaced the bushes and tightened bolts on shift lever to selector spindle and its as good as new :). Dave

Good man. If this hangs around few months I'll have it :) Still sorting out the tax man :(

Sorry to see that you're selling up. Getting another or have you had enough?

From memory the car did alright at the first Suprapod despite you only getting it the day before.

Good luck with the sale.

Hi Martin (Red/PinkM) not getting another at the moment, looking at a 911 (996)Turbo. Still love the car but have had a Supra (Black one now the White one) for over 8 years now, gots lots of fun + learnt a lot doing the work on them, but am ready for a change. But never say never and I may be tempted to buy another and start all over againsometime in the future. After all I don't drink much, don't smoke and my wife won't let me go out with mucky women so cars are my only vice. Nice to hear from you anyway and when are you re-joining the fold?

Cheers Dave.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.