The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackie's Supra project

Blackie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shell Shocked

The colour is really really jaw dropping, I think everyone was in ore after the guys finished spraying it. The way that we sprayed this part rage, part candy job I think has really paid off, as from what we can see you get none of the candy blotchness but the same great, deep effect.

I can hear Jarad busy flatting back as we speak. Blackie know that your causing him pain, as Jarad hates buffing! :lol:

The colour is really really jaw dropping, I think everyone was in ore after the guys finished spraying it. The way that we sprayed this part rage, part candy job I think has really paid off, as from what we can see you get none of the candy blotchness but the same great, deep effect.

I can hear Jarad busy flatting back as we speak. Blackie know that your causing him pain, as Jarad hates buffing! :lol:

good, He deserves it Alex :D The car should look awesome with the wheels on too and i bet it looks different again in sun light

Looks really good so far, bet you're chuffed Blackie boy? :D

Very much so, Not long till i get it back Stav :)

Looks good mate, reminds me of my old supra.

I sent them a picture of the red one when i was explaining how i wanted the Overfender to meet the trial rear :)

Looks tasty mate, bringing to the WIM open day on the 9th?

Not too sure chap, very impressive turnout but we have JapFest the weekend after but because of the nature of her job she only gets one weekend of a month (Trust me, Coming alone aint an option)