The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Replacement for the supra

captainchaos

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to your registration you big gay? thought you were getting Yellow? and who is sophie thought you were going out with steph? :p

its stofey lol

waiting for a B411ANA to go up for auction in a few month time

got it booked in for the 17th to get the pipes made up

• 1 month later...

....... completely different league compared to the supra, can honestly say I will never go back to another supe after having it.

Only thing I didnt like was the length of the shift hence the 997 SSK, but i was used to the B&M quick shift on the supra.

Handling is awesome feels nice and planted, but may go back to standard turbo wheels see if it gets a little better.

Power is more useable and the delivery is nice and smooth, but the supra was quicker in the higher gears tho.

Comfort cant complain to be honest the ride is quite stiff but not a spine breaker the way I like cars don't like to feel like I'm driving a cloud (get that enough in the L200), nice driving position seats are comfy but still feel your sitting in them and not in them but I think for someone a little more erm how to say nicely ....... big boned they may be a bit narrow for.

• 1 year later...

cheers done a few little mods since,

replaced the tired waste gate actuators with a pair of Forge adjustable, old ones couldn't handle the extra boost

same with the diverters replaced with Forge again

took the exhaust off and just running Fabspeed race cats and straight pipes

997 ST/ST Tequipment Rear Cage

Samco Hoses ......... Yellow ofcourse lol

and another remap running 500bhp and 560ftlb(at 3k)

don't get me wrong these are quick cars already, but just these little mods has made so much difference.

cheers done a few little mods since,

replaced the tired waste gate actuators with a pair of Forge adjustable, old ones couldn't handle the extra boost

same with the diverters replaced with Forge again

took the exhaust off and just running Fabspeed race cats and straight pipes

997 ST/ST Tequipment Rear Cage

Samco Hoses ......... Yellow ofcourse lol

and another remap running 500bhp and 560ftlb(at 3k)

don't get me wrong these are quick cars already, but just these little mods has made so much difference.

We need more pictures and definitely videos! :D

Lovely car!

yeah going for a set of k16/k24 hybrids or k16g's ............................ after the wedding lol

Aint got a clue Jamesy, got the manual speed yellow due to them being rare and I always wanted a yellow 911, going for a classic one after this tho.

Only vid I have is on the rollers but it had blew a inter-cooler pipe off so it was running pretty flat