The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Replacement for the supra

captainchaos

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving that mate. I have been toying with one of these once the house is sorted at the end of the year, i think it would be a nice 'sensible' step from my previous single tubby supra.

If you dont mind, how much did it set you back? I have been looking at ones anywhere between £25k - £30K.

• 1 month later...
saying that she did end up screaming when I took her out in it;)

Ooo errr missus :) Great looking car. I like the matching seat belts and the way the indicator looks like it blends when it's flashing. Cool that it has a sun roof too. Now all you need is a nice new exhaust as I'm not terribly keen on the standard ones look...

they aint standard one its a full miltek system with Dansk tips................... already have new tips on order aint a big fan of them myself

Ah, I stand corrected. Glad you're changing the tips... Any videos so we can hear how it sounds?