The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT6 or Auto

Tim_v_M

Hi,

Saturday 10th April i'll come over to England to buy a Twin Turbo Supra . At least if I find one that is good for me. I do have some cars that I'm going to view, but would like to add a TT6 or an extra Auto to my list so I have something to choose from when I'm going to plan my route.

However I do think it's lame to start a "Wanted" threat, it can be useful as not everything that is for sale is on PH or in the forums Classifieds section. And yes, I do think i've seen every ad on here and on PH.

I'm looking for a car under 8000 pounds.

So to be short, a TT Supra (every colour considered) if possible Manual under 8000.

If you are selling, or thinking of selling, please PM me, or send me a mail. Would like some pictures, and a summary of the condition and mods of the car. Make me a good offer and I’ll consider taking you in my route this Saturday

Thanks!

Regards,

Tim

Michael is your one still for sale?

Tim if it is then you should buy Michael's (Although more than £8,000) it is an excellent example!

Think his is still for sale, absolute stunning looking car. Only had to put a max for my budget, as I have to calculate import costs etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.