The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Roll cage and Bucket seats.

JamieP

How come going stock mate?

Whats the price just for the seats or is it a package deal only?

Im not going to be doing any trackdays in the near future and would rather some stock seats for some long trips i have planned.

Jurgen is retrimming some for me.

I will split, seats and runners £600, cage £400.

:blink:

Jamie going stock and no track days:D

Chingy selling the Do-luck:eyebrows:

We may all be fools:D

Im going to concentrate on 1 mile/ Vmax type events for the next year or so and i want a quiet stock looking car.

Sorry forgot that, driver seat is xl and passenger is standard, not much in them tbh, i fit in both just fine.

You're not up in the Midlands anytime soon are you?

I'm interested but I need to check I won't rattle around in the seats and I have decent clearance, if I'd known last weekend I would have jumped in for a test fit! :D

You're not up in the Midlands anytime soon are you?

I'm interested but I need to check I won't rattle around in the seats and I have decent clearance, if I'd known last weekend I would have jumped in for a test fit! :D

Nah sorry mate.

Jamie I guess the cage will fit with normal seats?

And how easy is it to fit? Weld in or? Just from pics I'm guessing attaches to rear sus? What about where it reaches the floor near seats?

Cheers

Jamie I guess the cage will fit with normal seats?

And how easy is it to fit? Weld in or? Just from pics I'm guessing attaches to rear sus? What about where it reaches the floor near seats?

Cheers

Piss easy to fit dude, drill a few holes and bolt it in, bolts to the floor and rear inner arch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.