The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can you believe the scum out there !!

michel lane

Yesturday i had a phone call from the office to say that a car is sat in our reception area !!! . after arriving at the office, i got the full story ...

According to my staff , 3 young lads 16-19 were sat in a corsa and decided to drive around the my car park as the office is next to a gym. Soem one had lost control and projected the corsa into my main reception . Hoe about this , when everyone came out to see what had happened, the saw the 3 lads walk away from the car and strolled into the gym !!!!....wtf .

When i arrived there were 5 police cars on site , they questioned my staff and went into the gym and pulled the lads out , they denied being in the car even though one of them owned it...unfortunately my staff had taken pictures of them getting out .

There was 10 police officers on the scene !!! for this .. When i got burguled one showed up 2 days later !!!!. Anycase, it seems that these lads did not care the slightests on what has happend... and would almost get away with it according to the police officer... whats the world coming to these days....

What i am really pissed about is that, the money tree that i have been growing and spending alot of time and effort is broken due to the force of the car .. !!!!! 10 year growth killed on 10 seconds .... really am pissed of about this .... the rest the insurance can sort out but my tree they cant ..!!!1 idiots

The last time I grew a money tree I ending up spending it all without planting any of the last few notes :

But seriously, wtf? Through your front reception and just walked off? That sounds crazy...

I've had 4 Police turn up to tell me my car wasnt taxed.. (the tax disk was on the seat as I just recieved it) and no-one turned up when I had an attempted car-jacking.

Being a police officer myself. I can simply tell you that so many of them showed up due to how spectacular looking the accident must have been, and as for the car not being taxed, must be one nice Supra :D

Still leaves no excuse for the state of things, but when your job is to sit around waiting for something to happen, when it finally does everyone shows up!

Bring back the good old days when you was scared of your old man giving you smack round the head. Didn't even have to be your old man, your old man's friend could do it if he even saw you smoking a cheeky fag. They should be sent to work in the army for a bit and understand, you mess up... then you pay a price.

I totally agree with the army or forces service comment, prison is useless as a deterrent for the yob culture .. and whilst I would feel sorry for inflicting these animals on the forces, it would certainly bring a dose of reality to their lives!

let them go point on a sortie with a metal detector ,i think the petty crime would soon stop :D

WTF? "sit around waiting for something to happen"??

So what happened to pro-active policing?

Bear in mind my policing experience comes from being an MP, so being pro-active consists of doing speed traps and walking patrols. However, if someone comes over the radio telling you a car has crashed into a building and you are doing something like that, I think most people would prefer the latter.

Believe me it was not an april joke .. i have photo's to prove it... and guess what , they are in the gym tonight working out !!!! whats happening with this country ...

Hopefully they walked there, and their pockets are at least quite a fine lighter. Knowing legal systems nowadays I could see them not getting any slammer time, but to get away with it entirely is a different story...

Believe me it was not an april joke .. i have photo's to prove it... and guess what , they are in the gym tonight working out !!!! whats happening with this country ...

So go sort it out old stylee, inform them of how much they owe, why don't you ban them from the gym, is it your gym Michel?? If so step up and sort em out.