The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Your claim to fame

Charlotte

HOLD THE FRICKIN PHONE!!!!

We have a winner..........you lucky bastard:salute::clap:

Any further info on location, time, etc:D

EDIT: put the photo up aswell, you can edit your daughters out though, i'm not bothered about them.

It was just over 3 years ago, went to Barbados on hols and Rihanna turned up the second week. Her mum worked at the resort we were staying at. She spent most of that day sitting at the bar by the adult pool. Will dig the photo out and post it.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was on RI5E (that crappy breakfast tv show on chan 4) about 10 years ago.

My soon to be father in law was a stunt man on 2fast2furious and drove the evo for the big highway scene where paul walker leans out and pulls that electronic thing from the side of the car. And also one of the muscle cars (the orange one) he also doubled for one of the henchmen (the bald one).

He's done a few other stuntman bits too like burn notice. badboys and miami vice.

He also played the "director" at the indiana jones stunt show, universal florida. as stunts at the well as the wild wild wild west show (which i dont think they have now)

Kofi Anan and Clare Short shook my hand (not at the same time) when I was in working in Northern Albania.

Jim Clancy from CNN was in my hotel (not my room!)

Lyse Doucet from BBC World was on my flight back from Islamabad and she is dwarf

A Saudi Prince told me last week that there is nothing ever to watch on Sky. Same guy asked me if it was a TV set up or a quiz when I was showing him how to use his new TV.

• 3 weeks later...
It was just over 3 years ago, went to Barbados on hols and Rihanna turned up the second week. Her mum worked at the resort we were staying at. She spent most of that day sitting at the bar by the adult pool. Will dig the photo out and post it.

Still waiting on the photo, so....erm.....which hotel was this?

*gets ready to go to the hotel*

i met Colin Edwards, Neil Hodgson, James Toseland and Chris Walker on press day in the NEC a few years back

i shook hands and chatted with Andy Barnes (Sumo power) at the london motor show last year

i no Tony Carter (Eurosport commentator for bristish superbikes) as he used to work with my mum, he took me out on his bike when i did work experience there

saw Nick Knowles & Linda Barker at an ideal home exhibition

met loads page 3 birds at many car shows over the years :)

Still waiting on the photo, so....erm.....which hotel was this?

*gets ready to go to the hotel*

Sorry I need to locate this photo and scan it in. We stayed at the Almond Beach Village hotel resort, quite expensive cant afford to go there now I have a supra ;)

I was on record breakers with the late Roy Castle, Cherly Baker, Bruce Forsyth, Rosemary Ford, Suzanne Dando, Duncan Goodhew, and Justin Fashanu. We beat the record we went there to attempt as well which hasn't to my knowledge been bested so technically I am a current world record holder.

I also met the queen on a couple of occasions.

Sorry I need to locate this photo and scan it in. We stayed at the Almond Beach Village hotel resort, quite expensive cant afford to go there now I have a supra ;)

I've already got a holiday planned this year but I was planning on doing Barbados next year, think I know which hotel I'll be going to, just been looking on Virgin Holidays and it's £1045per person for 7 nights, which isn't actually tooooo bad for Barbados, just need to find a hot supermodel to go with me :eyebrows::D