The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Your claim to fame

Charlotte

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met Christopher Lloyd a few years back (professor in Back To the future...)

And a few weeks ago Luc Besson was standing in my way at the office, but I didn't recogniced him... I kinda rudely said 'PARDON' so he would step aside... Next day I heard who he actually was lol (Taxi, Fifth Element...)

Another thing is that I have my name in a few movie end credits :)

Woohoo :cool:

- Peter -

I spent an evening drinking with Elizabeth Taylor many years ago, she was even more stunning in the flesh and a really nice person. I was in a broken down car with hardly any money and no card, she stood me several drinks and we had a good laugh. Her manager looked anxious as I was scruffy, half cut in the end and she seemed to be ignoring "important people" to booze with this slob intent on joining his inebriated state, she sure could knock it back.... ;)

That is frickin awesome. Is that really true? I wouldn't have been able to drink, I'd have just stared at her with my jaw on the bar-top.

Tara Palmer Tomkinson - I used to go out with her (when I was 4 years old, lol) my parents where good friends with her parents many years ago

Jimmy Greaves - Met him in the 80's, my mother was doing a dog show and managed to have him turn up, he was few hours late and smelt of drink ;)

Richard Ayoade (Moss from IT Crowd) - Noticed him at Them Crooked Vultures gig the other week.

Parents do a lot of film and advert work with there dogs and horse's:

Ant & Dec (plus couple of people from Hollyoaks) - I helped my parents with there miniature horse that was appearing on the Ant & Dec Saturday Show. All went a little wrong, that I'll explain another time for whoever wants to know :)

Brad Pitt (Snatch Film) - Mothers horse was in this film. She shouted at Brad to step out the way unless he wants horse shit on his feet. She said he was a really nice guy and did apologize for shouting at him, LOL

Emma Thompson (1st Nanny Mcphee) - Both my mothers Basset's are in the film, again Emma Thompson and cast really nice people. Most of the set was built in a field, mum said it was amazing as it looked like it had been there for hundreds of years.

A lot of the time my parents don't know who half the famous people are they meet, so friends and family have to tell them :rolleyes:

My brother met Newcastle player Fabricio Coloccini whilst at work in Toys 'R' us, arranged to meet him after a match and got his game shirt! He also sold the toy parrots to Gazza who was famously caught talking to them in public!

My neighbour Liam Noble plays for Sunderland AFC reserves (macken ****) :p

That's a coincidence.

My nephew spoke to Fabricio Coloccini for about half an hour in a local nightclub the other night, he was even introduced to his wife when she turned up.

My dad played for Sunderland as a professional in the 1950's, Hull and Sheffield United. In those days they didn't even see a football during training. :blink:

II would like to hear if anyone has met David Jason, he is supposed to be a complete sack of sh*t in real life :)

No. He's a lovely bloke. Funny, friendly and a great director. My good lady is an actress and was in a TV film with him :)

Met Rihanna in Barbados and got a photo of her

HOLD THE FRICKIN PHONE!!!!

We have a winner..........you lucky bastard:salute::clap:

Any further info on location, time, etc:D

EDIT: put the photo up aswell, you can edit your daughters out though, i'm not bothered about them.

I Have dinner and play golf with the Spurs squad and some ex squad members often :)

I once told a rather "controversial" joke in the middle of some tech fair, in London, to Anneka Rice to win a T-Shirt. It was on stage in front of many hundreds of people and live on Radio 1 at the time. I was young and naive and did not understand when my old man said that we had to leave, NOW after only just getting off the stage. I didn't win the T-Shirt :(

Involved an American, Scotsman, Englishman, Blackman and a hot air balloon that was going down...... :blush:

I was actually gonna post "Did it start with 'Theres a nun, a jew, a pakistani and a disabled kid on board a plane going over the Alps....' "

I've met George Best and Oliver Reed both out on a bender together in our local (Best lived a few miles away from me). Oliver Reed was so pished he decided to show off his tattoo'd cock (with a picture of an eye on the side) to everyone there.