The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lads holiday destinations

BlackWatch66

LOL well at least IF I come back I will be considered a man

Not sure they do military grade sex changes fella.

:D

I've had some amazing nights in Amsterdam with lads, and Thailand is fun too if you can stretch to it. I'm going to a stag in Barcelona this year, should be interesting.

I'm not so sure just naming countries or Islands is all that useful.

Specifying resort names that will cater for these boys would be better.

For instance just saying Corfu is no good. I'd head there (actually I wouldn't) to the South of the Island, for eg, Kavos.

I was in the north a few years back (Acharavi) and two lads in yes - Union Jack shorts came up to me and asked "Mate..mate where's the nearest club?"

I said "Oh yeah. You'll be after Kavos then"

They said "Great! Where's that?"

I said (barely containing myself) "Oh about 45 miles South of here..." :D:D

Still, I'm sure they enjoyed their 2 man holiday in the family resort. Probably went home with change in their pockets & everything.

Me and my mates have lads holiday but we didnt want (sorry hate to say it) 18yr old northern pikeys doing our heads in ( I know not all pikeys im just generalising)

So we mix commercial and non comercial to the english.

For instance we went to crete but not malia thats full of english who are about 18, we went to herrasionas (wrong spelling), just up from malia. They were swedenish, danish, finish, polish and when we went (2yrs ago) more women...plenty of bars and some clubs. Malia was a 5min taxi ride away. Very few english people which meant the women liked to meet a british man :D

last year we went bit daring and went to greek party island called IOS... this place was full of Australians, canadians. This place is more Bars and clubs in very tight small area, not big and commercial like magaluf is but still plenty too do, some english there but not many and very relaxed atmosphere didnt see one bit of trouble.

Its more what are you after, full size commercial clubs or happy with those small clubs and bars you see on holiday that are rammed.

Search youtube for other peoples holidays of these places.

Im gonna see if can dig out any pictures of the ladies but I didnt take many!

Got some! this is IOS, it fair trip to get too, spent day in athens either side so explored the city. its then 4 hour boat ride....good times!! we were all 26 when we went and didnt feel too old, most girls travelling about 21 -23 ish and the guys there were a good laugh too.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2695/dancing2.jpg

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4330/ios2.jpg

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6706/dancing.png

And finally my opnion of the holiday sum'd up in a pic!!! :D

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6562/ios.png

Zante, I went with the missus in beginning of September, lively bars, nice girls but not crazy crowded. I think it was the main resort, not Zantetown... But the main reason I mention this is the drinks wer CHEAP!!! Literally something like 5 shots and a cocktail - 6 euros. 5 shots here - 5 euros, 4 shots there...3 euros - CHEAP!!! Not at all like Ibiza. Ibiza does have the clubs, hands down, but it's full of scum and the drinks are an absolutely rip off - I remember 10 euros for a bottle of water and 20 euros for everything else, beer, shots, cocktails. Eye watering.