The mkiv Supra Owners Club

73.0mm - 60.1mm Aluminium Spigot Rings

SteveC

If you do have to use spigot rings, then these are the best type to use.

They have never been used on a car and only one ring was tried in a wheel to ensure the fit was good.

I had them made for a set of wheels that ended up being returned to the retailer before I fitted the rings. The replacement wheels have the correct size centre bore, so I no longer have any need for these.

They are an interference fit in a 73.0mm bore wheel. They are gently tapped into place in the wheel centre bore and so don't fall off every time you remove the wheel.

Sold to Swampy442 - payment received.

I bought a set identical to this (even in the same sized bag with the permanent marker writing) and they arrived today. Typical :D

They would have been advertised much sooner if I hadn't misplaced them, sorry. They turned up last night in a bag of plumbing stuff in the attic!

Let me measure my centre bore size on my other wheels and ill get back to you :)...

...Take them swampy.

Totaly forgot that the hub sizes are same as stock :D

Ideal. :D

If M Life doesnt want them Ill have second dibbs ;)

Swampy - you're now first in line if you're still interested. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.