The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bosch 044 pump new

johnd-mkiv

I bought this pump with the intention of fitting it to my BMW project but the pump is to tall for the tank and to mount it externally is to much work where I can put a single or twin walbro set up straight in the tank

comes with banjo fitting and capping nut, a lenght of high pressure fuel hose a brand new fuel sock, all ready to fit to the supra

£100 or ill take a part ex on a new walbro

If its the full kit to fit to the Supra I will take this please. Would I need anything by way of electrical connectors?

this will fit the supra theres pics on here of the installs the electrical connectors are just treaded studs off the pump kits can be bought of ebay or down the local halfords

Guest argy911

Hi mate Is this the internal or external pump .Also does it come with the fitting kit ?I only ask as I am going for 700bhp+ And this is the fuel pump that delivers the fuel per hour I need .Also is it as economical as the walboro fuel pump?:search:

this will fit the supra theres pics on here of the installs the electrical connectors are just treaded studs off the pump kits can be bought of ebay or down the local halfords

OK I will take this. Send me payment details by PM and I will send the money ASAP. Thanks. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.