The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modern Warfare 2 map pack

Swampy442

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I'll bother tbh. I have played this game to death but it's being spoiled by campers, glitchers and massive amounts of lag....!!

Shame really but unless you camp and sit in a corner like a coward you'll never get decent scores. Played a clan earlier on who didn't leave their spawn on Karachi all game??:rolleyes:

H.

Any ideas what maps will be released as I think there should be a new afghan map. Maybe something with open ground, ditches and small compounds like in real life. Also a map with forestry you can run amongst with a nearby town. I have the feeling that this is just wishful thinking lol

Not sure if I'll bother tbh. I have played this game to death but it's being spoiled by campers, glitchers and massive amounts of lag....!!

Shame really but unless you camp and sit in a corner like a coward you'll never get decent scores. Played a clan earlier on who didn't leave their spawn on Karachi all game??:rolleyes:

H.

Have you had to play with the glitchers that explode when they die yet, that seriously annoys me.

Have you had to play with the glitchers that explode when they die yet, that seriously annoys me.

Javelin glitch??

I've had a lot of people being shot and leaving claymores behind, not sure how they are doing it. I thought about writing to Microsoft and asking for my money back......:tongue:

If I wasn't so bored of COD4 I'd go back to that tbh...!!

H.

Any ideas what maps will be released as I think there should be a new afghan map. Maybe something with open ground, ditches and small compounds like in real life. Also a map with forestry you can run amongst with a nearby town. I have the feeling that this is just wishful thinking lol

There are 3 new maps and 2 old maps from the last call of duty, watch the vid on market place

i cant wait lol

Javelin glitch??

I've had a lot of people being shot and leaving claymores behind, not sure how they are doing it. I thought about writing to Microsoft and asking for my money back......:tongue:

If I wasn't so bored of COD4 I'd go back to that tbh...!!

H.

Yeah thats the one. I'm fed up of going in for a kill with my knife then next thing I know i'm flying through the air dead. Why cant people just make ground move on kill and carry on.

can't wait either but all the glitches are a pain!

elevator is annoying! care package glitch and emergency air drop glitch also!

as said just be man enough and play the game fairly!

another pet hate of mine is noob tubers especially at the start of the game when you all spawn together!

rant over!

:)

Yeah glitchers are gay, also spawn campers do my tits in as well. Ive not played it as much as some on here, only ranked 53 or something, but I reckon the COD thing has run its course for me unless they can develop it properly and cut all the glitching out

if peeps spawn camp just don't go near spawn, they will have to move or face a rather boring game. campers are sitting ducks u know where they are all the time, just slip em a flash and a nade...

cant say i've encountered any glitchers yet, the lag on ps3 is very annoying, i just switch back to xbox if its bad..

how much are the new maps.. not played cod 4 so all new 2 me!

Looking forward to this as well!!! How much is it going to be?

With regards to camping etc i find if you play any sort of team deathmatch or search and destroy game then it is full of campers but if you play a fast pace game like HQ then you dont really have the chance to do it but you do still get the odd few!