The mkiv Supra Owners Club

W58 Wanted / Cash or R154 Swap ??

Suprash

That W58 is mine if I want it...;)

Shifter extention, 1jz bell housing, and front half of 1jz prop AND a 1jz flywheel!

Basicly a fair bit of money

I have the the 1jz flywheel..........and I have found somewhere where you can get a 1jz bell housing for about £200, and the extension for about another £200/£250 ;)

But what I really need Mr M_Life is a bell housing for a W58, which Im sure you might have, fancy helping a nigga out and sell it to me :D Think I'll have that NA prop off you too mate....?

That W58 is mine if I want it...;)

I have the the 1jz flywheel..........and I have found somewhere where you can get a 1jz bell housing for about £200, and the extension for about another £200/£250 ;)

But what I really need Mr M_Life is a bell housing for a W58, which Im sure you might have, fancy helping a nigga out and sell it to me :D Think I'll have that NA prop off you too mate....?

Have you tried the driftworks lot mate sure they would jump at the chance to swap this box

Have you tried the driftworks lot mate sure they would jump at the chance to swap this box

They are all Nissans at heart, but Im not really interested in splitting what I have right now, I just need to make a solution that works ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.