The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1999 VVTI Twin Turbo RZ-S Triptronic

i was only jesting a little bit Rob, I put details up of my car in someone else's thread who was looking for a tiptronic. I am in Mexico getting married at the moment and will be putting mine up for sale in May when I return.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=211344&highlight=tiptronic

Yes that was my thread Nick,haven't given up on the supra idea yet,however problem is i need room to shift my band gear so i will probably need another car as well.My other thought was to get a twin turbo legacy estate,decisions decisions,:D

Yes that was my thread Nick,haven't given up on the supra idea yet,however problem is i need room to shift my band gear so i will probably need another car as well.My other thought was to get a twin turbo legacy estate,decisions decisions,:D

Hi lockie, nice to know you are still around ;)

I thought you already got a hairdresser's er... I mean 350Z? :D

The legacy is a good idea or you could look at Nissan Stageas. They are pretty rapid too!

Hi lockie, nice to know you are still around ;)

I thought you already got a hairdresser's er... I mean 350Z? :D

The legacy is a good idea or you could look at Nissan Stageas. They are pretty rapid too!

Yes jonathan still lurking around here cant quite shake the supra thing,keep looking to see if there is one i cant resist :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.