The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black supra(aero)cash buyer

sauron

Still trying to get to grips of where to find responses to messages.Only just realised that they dont all come into the private message box at top of page.Some of you members dont seem to be very tolerant of "newbies" yet you have obviously have forgotten that you were once in my position and joined this site to chat to fellow Supra enthusiasts for friendly help and advice.

Thankfully most members are really helpful and patient. As if they were all sarcastic and took the piss like you then there would be no club.

one tightly strung up newbie...

If you dont put an effort in your posts then do expect anyone else to either. :) ; this has nothing to do with being a newbie or not.

i'd suggest you re-read your 1st post - ambiguous to say the least.

Did you end up with the aerotop that UGP pointed out, if you did, then perhaps a thankyou is in order ;)

Congrats on your new purchase; enjoy your stay.

bye.

I am going to be moving again soon as soon as im sorted will see if I can afford it. :D But petrol prices will make it around 2k in cost this year I recon :(

and so ?

and youve got more posts..... you old fart :p

you are both post whores anyhow :p

hey stop bullying us young members....:p

ferry and hotel booked:blink:

Thanks for the support.As you can see i am new to this Forum and finding it difficult to navigate around all the categories and messaging systems and i appreciate some members may get frustrated by my apparent stupidity.

I joined the club to chat with people who had a similar interest to myself and hopefully to get some good advice from more experienced Supra owners.

I pay my membership fees like everyone else and just because some of you have been a member longer than me it doesnt give you any privilidges to be being sarcastic or abusive.Do you expect because i am a newbie to just sit back and let you walk over me!!

I think not!!and if you dont like me defending myself then "Tough"

To all the decent members out there"Thanks for the help and your patience" hopefully i will be upto speed soon and look forward to meeting some of you this summer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.