The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black supra(aero)cash buyer

sauron

Still searching for a black Aerotop Supra.Must be in excellent condition with sensible miles.Cash buyer. and desperate to find a nice car for the coming summer.Please contact me if you have or know of a suitable vehicle for sale.May consider other Supras if they are especially nice.:search:

Haven't really set myself a budget as it all depends on the car.There doesn't seem to be a huge amount of black Aero's for sale so would consider any that are available.If a car became available that was perfect in every respect and i didnt have to spend money on it then i would be prepared to pay a lot more than i would for a car that needs a big investment to get it up to scratch.

Given a choice i would prefer a black Aero.Can you give me some more info. on this car

Are you for real?

"1996 NA aerotop in black"

Specsavers?

Read the F'king advert!

Fair enough, a bit harsh, but the first thing you would do is look in the for sale section (it was on the first page too). Then when given a link at least read it?

Saying that, If I had more posts you wouldnt fire back at my comment.

Are you for real?

"1996 NA aerotop in black"

Specsavers?

Read the F'king advert!

I seen the advert for black aero for sale like everyone else but couldnt get a reply from the seller despite trying for over 2 weeks.

So in response to your reply.No! "i am not f...king blind" and thankfully most members are very helpful and not arrogant arseholes like yourself.

Thanks to all the helpful members in my search for a black Aero top.Managed to get hold of seller at last and picked up the car today.Needs some work doing to it to get it up to scratch but looking forward to the challenge.[GRIN][/GRIN]

shame one needs to click on the link to get to the info.... :D

Still trying to get to grips of where to find responses to messages.Only just realised that they dont all come into the private message box at top of page.Some of you members dont seem to be very tolerant of "newbies" yet you have obviously have forgotten that you were once in my position and joined this site to chat to fellow Supra enthusiasts for friendly help and advice.

Thankfully most members are really helpful and patient. As if they were all sarcastic and took the piss like you then there would be no club.

Still trying to get to grips of where to find responses to messages.Only just realised that they dont all come into the private message box at top of page.Some of you members dont seem to be very tolerant of "newbies" yet you have obviously have forgotten that you were once in my position and joined this site to chat to fellow Supra enthusiasts for friendly help and advice.

Thankfully most members are really helpful and patient. As if they were all sarcastic and took the piss like you then there would be no club.

They are all Sarcastic and do all take the piss....you just havn't met the right members yet.:p

Enjoy your new car mate.

S

I seen the advert for black aero for sale like everyone else but couldnt get a reply from the seller despite trying for over 2 weeks.

So in response to your reply.No! "i am not f...king blind" and thankfully most members are very helpful and not arrogant arseholes like yourself.

Your doing very well at insulting two members within 23 posts. Smart move :D

Needless to say, the way you worded your post sounded like you hadn't looked or clicked the link, not just me who picked up on that.

Thats where youre wrong, without sarcasm there would be no club. If only we all acted like you and opened your trap at full tick, now that would be fun! However, most people have more respect, fortuantely.

Also, calling Imi like that (he's been on here considerably longer than you) is only going to get peoples backs up. Just my 10 penny's worth!

Thats where youre wrong, without sarcasm there would be no club. If only we all acted like you and opened your trap at full tick, now that would be fun! However, most people have more respect, fortuantely.

Also, calling Imi like that (he's been on here considerably longer than you) is only going to get peoples backs up. Just my 10 penny's worth!

Just because he is a newbie doesn't mean that he isn't entitled to an opinion. Oh and your opinion has just got my back up and "as I have been here "alot" longer than you I suggest you give people a chance and shut the f**k up". Just my 10 pennies worth!!

Just because he is a newbie doesn't mean that he isn't entitled to an opinion. Oh and your opinion has just got my back up and "as I have been here "alot" longer than you I suggest you give people a chance and shut the f**k up". Just my 10 pennies worth!!

Oh grow up, if you read my comment again, you will see I never said you hadnt, infact, I never related to myself as I havent been on here long. I also never stopped anyone having their opinion.

I was the one who posted a link to your car, trying to help the guy.

Oh grow up, if you read my comment again, you will see I never said you hadnt, infact, I never related to myself as I havent been on here long. I also never stopped anyone having their opinion.

I was the one who posted a link to your car, trying to help the guy.

Sorry I was being sarcastic like most on here maybe. You just have to accept that !!! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.