The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Starting to get rather annoyed now......

Holden1989

Iv been pulled over by the police three times in the past 9 days in the same village (where i work),

The reason? Because i am driving a 'suspicious vehicle'

I can understand that they are doing there job etc, but its getting a tad silly,

'Due to the amount of tool thefts in the area we are pulling over these types of vehicles to do checks etc'

It was in my pick-up by the way, not the supra. Man, i must really look like a pikey :(

I know tool theft is quite a major crime spot in some area's so they must be doing a lot of checks. Is it the same time they keep stopping you? i.e 7am and are they tailing you then pulling you over or is it more drove through stop checks?

I know tool theft is quite a major crime spot in some area's so they must be doing a lot of checks. Is it the same time they keep stopping you? i.e 7am and are they tailing you then pulling you over or is it more drove through stop checks?

Usually, they are parked up - i drive past and then they start to follow me. Blue flashing lights, the mini speech etc

Its a quiet town/village, not exactly a crime hotspot

i get pulled every time i drive my supe through my area, i dont mind as the area is full of drug dealers driving flash cars so atleast somthing is being done about it. as soon as they check me out and im good they let me go.

it gets annoying when they look for things to fine you for after they have discoverd your not a drug dealing chav.

Usually, they are parked up - i drive past and then they start to follow me. Blue flashing lights, the mini speech etc

Its a quiet town/village, not exactly a crime hotspot

Wonder if it is the same officer who keeps pulling you over, don't think his getting the hint :p

Police out trying to catch real criminals? Maybe it's a good thing they're trying to do so if there have been overnight thefts in the area.

Or perhaps they should go back to measuring the gaps between the letters on our number plates or checking we've all got cats on our exhausts?

I'm only too happy to know that the police are actually taking steps to catch thieving pikey scum when they make their camp in an area close to me or where I work. At least it shows they are trying to do something about crime. Even if I do get stopped on more than one occasion.