The mkiv Supra Owners Club

me vs K8 210 full racing bike

fastisnice

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found Red Sky crisps somewhat disappointing. They had a bit too much flavouring on the crisps themselves.

My choice of nice crisps are Kettle Chips sea salt and peppercorn

http://www.kettlefoods.co.uk/our-hand-cooked-chips/kettle-chips/flavour/sea-salt-with-crushed-black-peppercorns/

followed closely by Tesco Finest BBQ

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Crisps_And_Snacks/Tesco_Finest_Oak_Smoked_Barbecue_Flavour_Handcooked_Crisps_150g.html

I found Red Sky crisps somewhat disappointing. They had a bit too much flavouring on the crisps themselves.

My choice of nice crisps are Kettle Chips sea salt and peppercorn

http://www.kettlefoods.co.uk/our-hand-cooked-chips/kettle-chips/flavour/sea-salt-with-crushed-black-peppercorns/

followed closely by Tesco Finest BBQ

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Crisps_And_Snacks/Tesco_Finest_Oak_Smoked_Barbecue_Flavour_Handcooked_Crisps_150g.html

Nice links, Tesco's finest offer excellent value at 99p for 150g, I'll have to try them next time we do a shop.

With regard to the over-flavouring of the crisps, I understand exactly what you mean, sometimes you can have too much flavour.

Rob, have you finished your evaluation of Red Sky West Country Bacon & Cream Cheese crisps yet? whats the final verdict out of 10?

Im going to go with a 7.936/10.

Lacking in utter fulfilment and satisfaction, they leave one somewhat empty in the flavour department. Initial promise is high, and yet ultimately, they fail to deliver.

Well monster munch are obviously a class crisp but are made from maize so are not potato crisps per-se.

I also have a liking for Quavers. They are around 90 calories per pack compared to 125 for normal crisps so can be had as a tasty snack with lunch. But only if I dont have any Kettles in the cupboard.

Im going to go with a 7.936/10.

Lacking in utter fulfilment and satisfaction, they leave one somewhat empty in the flavour department. Initial promise is high, and yet ultimately, they fail to deliver.

Ah, I see, do you have any other brands of crisps ear marked for an assessment in the near future?

Well monster munch are obviously a class crisp but are made from maize so are not potato crisps per-se.

I also have a liking for Quavers. They are around 90 calories per pack compared to 125 for normal crisps so can be had as a tasty snack with lunch. But only if I dont have any Kettles in the cupboard.

If we're talking low calorie crisps I believe French fries deserve a mention, great taste, great texture and reasonable value and all with the grand total of 83 calories...Fantastic!

Ah, I see, do you have any other brands of crisps ear marked for an assessment in the near future?

My crisp assessment schedule has a few free slots at the moment if there is anything you would like to recommend, id be happy to cast a professional eye over them :)

As a special deal to you, for a small fee i can also supply a full written report. Buy now and get a free can opener.

my crisp assessment schedule has a few free slots at the moment if there is anything you would like to recommend, id be happy to cast a professional eye over them :)

as a special deal to you, for a small fee i can also supply a full written report. Buy now and get a free can opener.

lol

From my own personal collection....

I did actually go past the car 'off camera' and win :)

UX2MypZE9NE

How the hell did my car end up on you pube?

On a plus side though i was ahead of that redneck in muscle pants, on his race tuned modded ride, with race intakes... and did you hear my GT74 DBB spooling, can print dyno sheets so I can prove my 878bhp at the wheels!

Looks to me like the supra was reeling the bike in big time, whether or not it passed the bike I would pay no attention to, it's the way it was catching it.

Looks and sounds to me like the bike with 'short' gearing was prob close to maxxed out as he says he passed in fifth gear, thats why you wont see a race off the line, cause you would never catch the bike;)

We are cool :) Dimitri is buying a dyno and I'll post a graph as soon as I get it done, planning to run 2.2 with the extra bits. I'm very curious to see how it goes :)

Please video it as well (albeit in the daylight this time). I too, at 12:1 afrs and 2.2bar of boost, am interested to see how the extra bits go. And in what directions.

Looks and sounds to me like the bike with 'short' gearing was prob close to maxxed out as he says he passed in fifth gear, thats why you wont see a race off the line, cause you would never catch the bike;)

You dead right John, it would never catch it off the line, but I only comment on what I can see in the video.

Please video it as well (albeit in the daylight this time). I too, at 12:1 afrs and 2.2bar of boost, am interested to see how the extra bits go. And in what directions.

The days of 10.8 afr's are now old tech. I run 11.9 @ 1.65bar with no det in sight. Technology has moved on so I'll be @ 2 bar and still around 12 in a couple of months time.

Its already been done, by someone else but the "how to" is being kept in a small circle for now. Technology has moved on for the 2JZ, and if i told you my fuel economy figures they would be met with the greatest skepticism so I wont lol ;)

The accepted principle's of Supra tuning have been redefined.

You dead right John, it would never catch it off the line, but I only comment on what I can see in the video.

The days of 10.8 afr's are now old tech. I run 11.9 @ 1.65bar with no det in sight. Technology has moved on so I'll be @ 2 bar and still around 12 in a couple of months time.

Its already been done, by someone else but the "how to" is being kept in a small circle for now. Technology has moved on for the 2JZ, and if i told you my fuel economy figures they would be met with the greatest skepticism so I wont lol ;)

The accepted principle's of Supra tuning have been redefined.

What degree timing are you running at 11.9 afr chief?