The mkiv Supra Owners Club

me vs K8 210 full racing bike

fastisnice

Race was from 3rd onwards, video is only me passing going into 5th gear, bike was just in front of me, a car ahead until i went onto 5th gear and overtook him. This is a mad bike, rider is a friend he has done absolutely everything in terms of mods including short gearing, build head, cams, ecu etc. It was dyno'd 210 @ the wheels. (he said 250 @ flywheel) His bike is mad but so is my supra :). I was running 1.9 using pump gas. I have to admit on the way back we raced again with a slight uphill and he beat me as on the video there is a slight downhil which was a bit of a disadvantage for that bike. He has beaten all the usual racing bikes by far, that bike is proper mad!

Ps I cant wait to fit my new VW intake, new saturated injectors and run 2.2!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame you lost on video.

not really if u see when camera turns round I manage to get him and overtake. I think I did extremely well against a 250hp full race bike. Mild modded k8s wouldn't stand a chance. I have beaten many mild modded ones.That was heavily tuned that's why I posted this video otherwise what would be the point to post a race against a stock bike?

Watched it a few times now and you lost every time:D

Passing by the camera yes, after the camera turned I caught up and beat him by half a car until I used my brakes, have a look better

there are no excuses! Maybe you can use that gauge mr, where

did I give any excuse? That was one the fastest dragster bike® in Greece.His bike has done everything including built head, cams, different short gearb, ecu.only his manifold cost him 2k. I believe I did extremely well running so close

to such a bike. Now u can go on and say anything u like. Look at the lights when camera turns and u ll see when I brake where is my supra going past him even by half a car and I had to brake because of cars in front had I had more road..

Race was from 3rd onwards, video is only me passing going into 5th gear, bike was just in front of me, a car ahead until i went onto 5th gear and overtook him. This is a mad bike, rider is a friend he has done absolutely everything in terms of mods including short gearing, build head, cams, ecu etc. It was dyno'd 210 @ the wheels. (he said 250 @ flywheel) His bike is mad but so is my supra :). I was running 1.9 using pump gas. I have to admit on the way back we raced again with a slight uphill and he beat me as on the video there is a slight downhil which was a bit of a disadvantage for that bike. He has beaten all the usual racing bikes by far, that bike is proper mad!

Ps I cant wait to fit my new VW intake, new saturated injectors and run 2.2!

:yawn:

Passing by the camera yes, after the camera turned I caught up and beat him by half a car until I used my brakes, have a look better

there are no excuses! Maybe you can use that gauge mr, where

did I give any excuse? That was one the fastest dragster bike® in Greece.His bike has done everything including built head, cams, different short gearb, ecu.only his manifold cost him 2k. I believe I did extremely well running so close

to such a bike. Now u can go on and say anything u like. Look at the lights when camera turns and u ll see when I brake where is my supra going past him even by half a car and I had to brake because of cars in front had I had more road..

No offence to you bud, but what are you trying to say here? You got a fast car? I beleive you do, but if it aint on camera don't expect people to take your "win" on face value.

No offence to you bud, but what are you trying to say here? You got a fast car? I beleive you do, but if it aint on camera don't expect people to take your "win" on face value.

Not trying to say anything? I just don't see what is the problem posting a video of my car racing a dragster bike?

It also happened to love my supra! I don't see how this bothers others, I did say when the camera turned u can see supra catching up and gaining slightly. It's not a lie!! Have a look and pause the video. Yes video is not great but that's all I got