93 j-spec TT auto :(

Brendan P

I really dont want to do this but times must

93 j-spec auto TT

112k KM

oil change 200 miles ago

TRD steering wheel (needs refurb)

cat back exhaust (not sure of make)

works meister 2SR 18'' alloys 275 rears 245 fronts with good tryes (had a refurb in lambo gunmetal grey)

greddy pillar mounted boost gauge

cusco coilovers

tanabe sustec strut braces

hks indution (original air box will go with car)

bad points

2 rust spots on O/S sill (very small)

stonechips

overdrive light keeps flashing (contacts need cleaning)

cambelt due soon

dash panels scratched (i'll sort this before she sells)

airbag light on

i might of left a couple of things out, ill update as i remember

The car was imported for my mum in 2004 by my dad i bought it of them last august hoping to do it up over the next few years but i've asided to move out so i have to sell the supra before i can unfortunately, so genuine reason for sale

I'm pretty sure i have paper work for it from japan just a matter of digging them out

I'm in north wales and views are welcome just ring Brendan 07921468638

I would like to get £5500 as thats what it owes me but i'm not sure if thats a good asking price so offers are welcome

i've tried to be as honest as i can so any questions just pm me and ill answer asap

Thanks for looking

Brendan

Lol asided not to sell now mate cant bring myself to do spent tomuch time on it to just sell her, gonna start saving my pennys again.

have you got yours back on the road yet mate? theres aload of people off MLR going for a drive up denbigh moores on saturay morning should be aload of evo's and maybe acouple of gtr's going do you fancy it?

:) Good lad, at least you've seen sense:d

Yes my cars all sorted, been on the road for a while now but can't make it on Saturday as i've got a party (of sorts) in the afternoon and to be honest i'm in the middle of a good clean up from the winter cr@p all over it.

Whats MLR Brendan, or am i missing something:search::D

mitsubishi lancer register, apperently they meet up there every couple of months would be good to get a few supra's to go next time

i've already had people ask me about it and now ive asided to keep the car it will be forsale when ive got a boss kit for my other wheel, if they no longer want it i'll pm you mate not sure what its worth as its in need of a refurb

mitsubishi lancer register, apperently they meet up there every couple of months would be good to get a few supra's to go next time

i've already had people ask me about it and now ive asided to keep the car it will be forsale when ive got a boss kit for my other wheel, if they no longer want it i'll pm you mate not sure what its worth as its in need of a refurb

Thanks for the reply and if still for sale have a think on what you want for it.

Cheers Dunk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.