The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Your 'Song for the Moment'

Fitz

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can't get that song "We didn't start the flame war...." out of my head while at work but otherwise I've been listening to Alterbridge for the last month.

Although I can't help having a cheesy moment on a sunny day, shades on, roof off and blaring smooth operator while driving along.

I doubt many of you will recognise the title......but I bet most of you will know what film it's from :D

Mr broken piston I applaude your choice, I too love this track. Admittedly known from the film but they do have a few others I like.

Still, my top 4 at the moment are

Snuff by Slipknott

Burn It To The Ground by Nickelback

Something In Your Mouth also by Nickelback (couldn't choose)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kM2YRdw0Fw

and

Give In To Me by Michael Jackson featuring Slash (and Gilby Clarke)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np3sLIqsyFw

Linkin Park ft JZ, Encore

Oh, please God, NO!!

Mine would be (currently) the whole of the Symbol of Salvation album by Armored Saint, or Death Magnetic by Metallica.

Enduring individual song-wise, it's got to be Wasted Years by Iron Maiden.

For me, right now, Baroque rocks. The last two CD's I bought were classical....I chickened out really, having trawled through rows of pretentious sounding stuff I'd never heard of, like 'Twisted Sphincter', 'Mega Afterbirth' and 'The Winnets Of Anal Destiny', eventually needing to seek solace in strings and wind.

Guest argy911
Snoop Doggy Dogg feat. Tray Deee - "21 Jumpstreet".

Although I don't think I'll ever tire of it :)

Thats a good one ,but I prvid=1fhB%5Fs8r9Ihj%2DGZyAziTNOeT%5FzjKneS0R&hl=en%5FGB&debug%5Fdate=Tue%20Mar%2023%2022%3A36%3A55%20GMT%2B0000%202010&smoothing=1&q=snoop%2520dogg%2520bones&uga=m31&plid=AASCf3HTl0JUDa6R&el=detailpage&w=480&nsidf=8&nsiabbl=43400&vw=320&nsipbps=8556%2E615517713915&md=1&sourceid=ys&debug%5FsourceData=B4A7D0484HH&fmt=34&nsiabl=4%2E969&csipt=watch&debug%5FvideoId=xraetQXJqJs&sd=B4A7D0484HH&cr=GB&nsivbl=5%2E139&cfps=31%2E372549019607842&debug%5FflashVersion=WIN%2010%2C0%2C22%2C87&h=360&fexp=900018%2C900031&nsivbbl=26924&scoville=1&debug%5FplaybackQuality=medium&pd=0&vh=240efer the one from the film bones .