The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96 - Gunmetal Grey - RZ-S TT - 51k - Almost Stock

meph137

• 2 weeks later...

Im just doing a bit of research on behalf of a friend who's looking for a genuine unmolested mkiv tt.

You say it was imported in 2004 with 40,000 miles on the clock, is there any paperwork, certification, history etc confirming the mileage ?

Also do you have any documented history on the car, ie, previous mot's and any relevant service history, receipts for parts, servicing etc ?

Thanks

Dunk

Im just doing a bit of research on behalf of a friend who's looking for a genuine unmolested mkiv tt.

You say it was imported in 2004 with 40,000 miles on the clock, is there any paperwork, certification, history etc confirming the mileage ?

Also do you have any documented history on the car, ie, previous mot's and any relevant service history, receipts for parts, servicing etc ?

Thanks

Dunk

I'm almost certain this was a NEWERA import..........I'm 99% I bought the stock exhaust off one of the previous owners of this car (Near Stoke on Trent)

I will see if I can locate his username and see if he ever pops on here now.

Ok found this on an old PM to/from member "Boot3yzsupra"

"Hi Scooter, I have a stock exhaust from a 1996 Jap Spec TT, taken off when the car had done only 44k (all in Japan)

The problem is i am a distance away 10mins frm Jct 16 on the M6 in Cheshire!

If you are interested get back to me... money's tight here so will want some dollar for it... if its worth it to you make me an offer.

Cheers Chris "

he definity mentioned the Blitz nur he put on.........

I'm almost certain this was a NEWERA import..........I'm 99% I bought the stock exhaust off one of the previous owners of this car (Near Stoke on Trent)

I will see if I can locate his username and see if he ever pops on here now.

Thanks

Dunk

Hey, sorry I took so long to get back, things have been a bit mad here past couple of days!

She was imported in April 04 with 40710 miles on the clock, I have a document from Motor Mall to show this.

I've got MOT documents to show the mileage, I can check which ones if you like? PM me if you want exact details :)

• 1 month later...

ok, want to get this sold sometime soon so lowering the price :)

Price down to £7,800!

I'm open to sensible offers, so PM me if you have one - I'm not fussed about PX unless it's for a fairly cheap runabout.

:)

Any takers? Needs a new home, it's just sitting there as it :) I keep having to take it out for a spin to keep it fresh!

Lovely car and I would be interested but I want a tiptronic or a 6 speed. Other than that, it would be my perfect Supe.....:)

Good luck with the sale..!!

H.

I really like this car but I'm in a bit of a dilemma.

I can insure a 98 VVTi tiptronic for £675.00 a year or a 95 TT for £380.00. This car is right on the borderline for a classic policy.....:rolleyes:

Have you not had any offers yet Meph. Pm me if you like.

H.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.