The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lorry doesn't see car ?!

Willson

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you'd be seriously shitting it in that car. Can't beleive he can't see it though.

He will be pulling along the weight of an extra ton, i dont think that would be too noticeable.

THe only noticeable bit would be the initial impact...

I think someone should increase the size of the vid and grab the name off the tanker and contact the company to see if the press have been on it yet - i can see this in the papers tbh

He will be pulling along the weight of an extra ton, i dont think that would be too noticeable.

THe only noticeable bit would be the initial impact...

The car wasn't exactly freewheeling, there would've been a strong smell of burning rubber too.

Heheh:

Is it just me or is this paragraph from their front page purposefully jam packed with innuendo?

We have just taken delivery of a new 8 wheel rigid which has a short wheel base and rear steer lift up axle.

This combination enables us to service customers with restricted access.

Equipped with the latest blowing equipment, you can rely on a quiet and speedy discharge.

There's loads on the net about it, but no evidence to suggest whether it's real or not. Everyone seems to have emailed the company but haven't heard of any replies yet.

Anyway, if it's real you'd be crapping your pants in the Clio! Looks like it's going some speed otherwise slamming it in reverse and flooring it might be the best plan, or climbing out the sunroof and banging on the windscreen! :D

I would say it's a fake. That speed there would be steam, smoke, juddering, God knows what else.

You can actually hear a screech as it goes past, you can even see the reflection of the headlights on the car.

Like I said earlier, I've seen this happen before, the car was pushed along the motorway just like that was. :blink: