The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Serious Exhaust Flames!

JamieP

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See Ryan today for some more mapping, turns out the flames are not from over fueling, its oil, getting lots of smoke on boost, looks like the seals have gone on the turbo, my own fault as i bodged a quick fix to the turbo feed when it broke, no restrictor equals blown seals.:rolleyes:

Ive pm'd dusty to get me another turbo asap, hope it comes in time for thunder road.:)

what do you mean by no restrictor mate?

Your title doesn't match your video, I don't see any serious flames, more like a candle dying when you change gears:D:D

JamieP posted:

But is there any need for it? even if it was that one how is he to know what ive spent and if there is any profit? comments like that are just bollox imo and why i will never advertise on this forum, seen to many forsale threads go to $#@!.

Yes you help a lot messing threads but you have immunity protection from your usual gang in here, you help fucking up lots of threads in here. This forum is like scoobynet in here, is more like "ill slag you off because i got immunity"

Even if you post a fart your gang will go "WOW well done Jamie" lol lol lol. How the hell are these flames serious? only at the end when your car is on fire because of the serious turbo problem you got.

well you know how it feels now right? others to make stupid clown jokes, you got pissed off when he messed up your thread. What goes around comes around.

Serious ones came after the video ended:p

You really are very odd, following me about and why the "I love JamieP"?:blink:

Oh Im odd yes and you? I mean seriously what the hell you are 25 hours a day in here, you replied immediately, don't you have anything else to do?

Oh Im odd yes and you? I mean seriously what the hell you are 25 hours a day in here, you replied immediately, don't you have anything else to do?

No, im just sat here hoping you will come on line so i can take the piss out of your lambo doors and 20" chrome spinners:)

No, im just sat here hoping you will come on line so i can take the piss out of your lambo doors and 20" chrome spinners:)

Well I'm glad you finally admit that you are a nerd sitting in front of a monitor all day long, having no life and nothing else to do waiting for me once a year to post something so that you can show your envy about my 20" Asanti wheels which they are not spinners and they cost more than your car :D

Oh and by the way I remember your post on supraforums about buying a greddy intake manifold because it cost a third of the virtual work intake ;) (Yes the one out of the polo)

You wish:tongue:

:lol:

This reminds me of my odd forum stalker i had before he got banned :D

Actually he is a serious stalker, he and his 3 mates post always some bullshit as soon as i open a thread, listen you 2 + the nerd guys get a life and stay away my threads. You have a serious envy problem

PS Wow 2 mins gone and you haven't replied!!! This must be your record!! How can you be offline for such a long time????

Actually he is a serious stalker, he and his 3 mates post always some bullshit as soon as i open a thread, listen you 2 + the nerd guys get a life and stay away my threads. You have a serious envy problem

PS Wow 2 mins gone and you haven't replied!!! This must be your record!! How can you be offline for such a long time????

Costas. Listen chap, let's not get too provocative here.

He said this, you said that etc...it's getting silly. Please stop.

You are the one that wont leave me alone, now fuck off ya retard, go post some more bullshit, every thread you start turns to crap because you are an arrogant twat, i never even posted in your bollox thread about intake manifold but here you are stalking me again.

Actually, forget the above, im enjoying the attention you give me.:)

You are the one that wont leave me alone, now $#@! off ya retard, go post some more bull$#@!, every thread you start turns to crap because you are an arrogant $#@!, i never even posted in your bollox thread about intake manifold but here you are stalking me again.

Actually, forget the above, im enjoying the attention you give me.:)

You are not just a fucking retard with a dummy in your mouth but you are posting crap in all my threads you idiot, yes you posted on my video, you were the 3rd one down you forget? go back and have a look. I never bothered you, (go back and have a look, what you got amnesia??)

I didn't even post in your stupid "LOOK AT ME" risking other people's lives burnout next to people video.(Remember?)

I never bothered, you always give me attention you attention whore. You live to post your bullshit every minute in this forum. Thats your life and you sad. You said enough bullshit about my video so i came here to show you how nice is to always come and say bullshit in your threads. Not just you but your 3 best mates who came along and ruined every single thread i made and not only that they move everything to off topic because everytime they post so much bullshit i end up looking the bad guy. You actually are like a plague, so if you don't want me to bother you again and mess up your threads STAY AWAY OFF MY THREADS FOEVER and take your 3 mates with you.

All i said was shame you lost on video and i get all this? come on admit it, you do have a thing for me;)

Ill do you a deal with you, every time you post a thread ill go in there and and call you a retard and take the piss generally as i know you like it really, you say nothing in any of my threads then when we bump into each other one day ill let you suck me off, Deal?:D

I'm thinking of buying a new kettle, what colour is best?

I find black is quite a nice colour for a kettle...

With a magic blue neon that lights up every time you turn it on, most pleasing.

Edit.. beaten to it... :)