The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 RSP VVTI 6 spd manual

dude

Only had this a couple of weeks but needs to go, I have found a better Tow car but cannot warrant 2 Supras and an L322 Range Rover, I have just copied the add from when warren had it for sale and will add that I bought it off him for full money but it arrived on a breakdown truck with no clutch, the problem is now all fixed but we had to remove the box, also included which was not before is a new clutch plate and a genuine set of Brembo pads, the car will also have all the fluids changed, I was going to fit a stock front end but will leave this incase someone wants to fit their own, the Veilside is stone chipped, heres the ad, please PM's only on this.

Time has come to sell my much loved supra, this car has been very well maintained with only the best parts fitted by both myself and the previous owner (Nick on here), car has been in the uk for over 10 years.

1998 3.0 litre VVTI RZ-S Twin Turbo 6-speed manual facelift in RSP (blue)

455 BHP at the flywheel, 393 BHP at the wheels (dyno certificate to prove)

83k miles

I have over £24k worth of modifications fitted (all with reciepts) including;

450 BHP upgrade kit including –

HKS R-Type Intercooler

Racing spark plugs

Super power flow air intake with 2 cold air feeds

HKS SQV (dump valve)

Hard piping kit to accept new intercooler

AVC-R boost controller & limiter

Decat hiper muffler system

HKS E.G.T. & Boost gauges

Performance oils and filters

Brembo Big Brake Conversion (new front rotors and pads all round fitted only 1000 miles ago)

Front and Rear brake upgrade specially designed by brembo for the supra

Front Brembo GT Big Brake Kit TOYOTA Supra Front 1993-1998 355x32 2-Piece (1B1.8003A)

Rear Brembo GT Big Brake Kit TOYOTA Supra Rear 1993-1998 345x28 2-Piece (2C1.8012A)

Goodridge braided hoses all round

Body Kit consisting of genuine –

Veilside combat 1 front bumper

Veilside Combat side skirts

Veilside Combat rear quarter skirts

Rod Millan Rear wing with carbon fibre centre section

Wheels

Blitz Techno Speed Z1 alloys

Goodyear Eagle F1's fitted only 500 miles ago

Suspension

Chris Wilson suspension - Reconstructed specially for supra (Koni base unit coil-overs with d2 springs)

Exhaust

HKS Hiper Exhaust

De-cat

Traction Control

Race Logic Traction Control - with in car controller

Alarm

Meta Cat 1 Alarm

Drivetrain

RPS Lightened flywheel

RPS Street Max 6-Puk clutch - only done 1000 miles

other bits

TRD front strut brace

TRL SLD

ERL water injection system

B&M short shifter

bad stuf

Front bumper is cracked from grounding out on a speed bump + needs a respray (stone chipping)

Side skirts need to be refitted as they have started to pull away from the body in the middle.

Alloys could do with some refurb work

Price £11K

Photos to follow once ive worked out how to post them! for now pictures can be found here - http://picturetrail.com/sfx/album/li...er/warrenpayne

98 VVTI RZ-S TT 6-speed manual RSP Veilside

13.1 sec, 111 MPH @ the pod

The Overfinch Range Rover pulls pretty hard too dude, its 420 bhp;)

Torquey too. You can't beat a Rangey as a conformable everyday multi-tool. Always had a soft spot for them.

Anyway, back on topic. Good luck with the sale.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.