The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£3k cash + waiting for a clean N/A Manual

supra78669

Hi guys,

I am wanting a nice clean example N/A 5 speed manual Supra,

Colour does not matter but a red, black or white would be highly desireable.

I can stretch my budget for cars under 100k Miles.

JDM or UK But would prefer a JDM

Must have NO RUST or sings of corrosion

Service history isnt too important but previous MOT's to back up mileage would be great.

clutch engine and box must be strong.

5 speed manual is fine, not to fussed about it being a 6 speed with the getrag box as i just want a nice clean lookin Supra within my budget.

cash is waiting so if you think you have the right motor.. please get in touch.

located in west yorkshire.

thanks guys.

hope there is a nice celan NA out there for me.. been wanting one since I was a kid...downgrading from a JDM S2k so thought i would try out a car ive always wanted.

Thanks

i may not get a a good one at 3k but ive surely missed a few in the past month or so and as ive said ill stretch my budget for somethign special... so fingers crossed i should.. thanks guys.. everyone on here is kinda polite wotn metnion sum of the other jap forums full of rude people LOL. :)

Mines up for sale at the moment! Has a little bit of rust on the boot but should be getting a replacement in the next week or 2! You'll have to up your budget quite a bit though unless you wanted a set of uk wheels instead of my current ones! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.