The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual turbo

Supra Gaz

Hi guys, after rubbing my new toy in my best mates face for a few months hehas ditched the Subaru brigade and cone over to the dark side! He is after quite a specific spec though.

He wants a manual 5 or 6 speed turbo single or twin with a bomex front bumper already fitted (other parts of the body kit he is less specific on), any colour other than silver and White (mines silver). It has to be in good order as he is looking to spend up to £10,000.

We live I west Sussex but he won't mind travelling for the right car.

Keep your eyes out guys, many thanks

p.s he is not willing to do any bodywork himself or mechanical, he has had nightmares in the past and it has put him off it for life.

all sorted! He has a nice blue trial one now. Thanks for erveryones help

Hi guys, after rubbing my new toy in my best mates face for a few months hehas ditched the Subaru brigade and cone over to the dark side! He is after quite a specific spec though.

He wants a manual 5 or 6 speed turbo single or twin with a bomex front bumper already fitted (other parts of the body kit he is less specific on), any colour other than silver and White (mines silver). It has to be in good order as he is looking to spend up to £10,000.

We live I west Sussex but he won't mind travelling for the right car.

Keep your eyes out guys, many thanks

p.s he is not willing to do any bodywork himself or mechanical, he has had nightmares in the past and it has put him off it for life.

Put him in touch with Jurgen. There's always loads of 6 speed TTs available with Bomex bumpers in Japan.

It is a shame they go for as little as they do, considering the performance (even though mines an n/a). I told him £10,000 would get him a good tt though, looking around I'm sure he will. I will point him towards jurgen, thanks.

• 1 month later...

I have just sent Jurgen a pm about selling mine tonight as i rarely use it and am looking at getting a house. It is a 1997 RSP 6 speet TT, it has done about 96.000 kms which is about 56k miles.

I have only done around 1000 miles in it since i bought it and it is full BPU. There are some pics of it in my garage, the pic with the speedlines on is the most recent the other ones are from when it was in japan.

Jurgens body guy could easily get the bumper on and painted for him if he liked it.

I paid £9000 for my twin turbo 6 speed manual 4 weeks ago . Rich.

i also payed 10k for a TT 6 s last year-. ist not impossible. just look around.

+1

i also payed 10k for a twin turbo 6 speed ukspec (BPU)

There is a big difference between a TT 6 speed and a single turbo 6 speed though.

Imi referenced a single tubby 6 speed and you guys all jumped up with TT stories.

I have just sent Jurgen a pm about selling mine tonight as i rarely use it and am looking at getting a house. It is a 1997 RSP 6 speet TT, it has done about 96.000 kms which is about 56k miles.

I have only done around 1000 miles in it since i bought it and it is full BPU. There are some pics of it in my garage, the pic with the speedlines on is the most recent the other ones are from when it was in japan.

Jurgens body guy could easily get the bumper on and painted for him if he liked it.

You have pm

Pfft, only silver owners like silver. The lead in the paint to create the silver effect makes the paint heavier and therefor slows the car down ;)

Lies! The tar and coal in the black paint used makes the cars heavier than a herd of overweight elephants, everyone knows that! (even though i'm looking into getting mine sprayed black)

Guest Affy1

Hi,

I have a uk spec TT 6 speed manual 1993 in white with full cream leather (76K), The car was brought in main land Ireland in 1993 and first reg in the uk in 1997 (This is why the car is full uk spec). I brought the car as cat c damaged car (PASSED VIC 12/06). The car is stock apart from a cat back ex. The car was fully painted. I replaced the drivers side front wing and door and front light (Glass). I had the rear quater panel reparied and left had side quater panel was scraped. I have owened the car since 06/06. I brought the car fror £6800 + £2000 for repair and paint and £700 for parts. The car had 60k when i brought the car, but has no service history as all the paper work was missing. I tried contacting the old owner, but the car was reg to a company and i got no responce. i want £6800 and no offers as if this was a non damaged car it would be worth arount 10k. (You can find pics on my profile)

Bad pionts (As this is 1993 car)

The left hand front head light is gone bad from inside as got condensation. Small scrape on left hand side door and rear boot cover missing (Inside). Small chip in rear driver side quater and front light washer jets missing.

Thanks,

Affy1

Guest Affy1

Hi,

I have a uk spec TT 6 speed manual 1993 in white with full cream leather (76K), The car was brought in main land Ireland in 1993 and first reg in the uk in 1997 (This is why the car is full uk spec). I brought the car as cat c damaged car (PASSED VIC 12/06). The car is stock apart from a cat back ex. The car was fully painted. I replaced the drivers side front wing and door and front light (Glass). I had the rear quater panel reparied and left had side quater panel was scraped. I have owened the car since 06/06. I brought the car fror £6800 + £2000 for repair and paint and £700 for parts. The car had 60k when i brought the car, but has no service history as all the paper work was missing. I tried contacting the old owner, but the car was reg to a company and i got no responce. i want £6800 and no offers as if this was a non damaged car it would be worth arount 10k. (You can find pics on my profile)

Bad pionts (As this is 1993 car)

The left hand front head light is gone bad from inside as got condensation. Small scrape on left hand side door and rear boot cover missing (Inside). Small chip in rear driver side quater and front light washer jets missing.

Thanks,

Affy1

Hi all, my friend who is after the car has joined the forum now, his profile name is Richlift, anyone who has something please drip him a pm, thanks to everyone who has responded so far, it's a matter or weighing up options at the mo!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.