The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sunday!

Geo

So whats Everyone upto today then??

For me im training @10am, blasting shoulders and abs. Then back to take the car for a much needed spin. And to watch the Gp. Then its ripping off some wall paper in the Bathroom.

Easy Sunday.

:D

So whats Everyone upto today then??

For me im training @10am, blasting shoulders and abs. Then back to take the car for a much needed spin. And to watch the Gp. Then its ripping off some wall paper in the Bathroom.

Easy Sunday.

:D

Starting with an hour of squash then going for a run, shopping with the missus then sit down for a big Itallian dinner with the wifes family.

Fun times. I did the whole mothers day yesterday as its my 1 year anniversary with my gf today. So im cooking a 'romantic' beef sunday dinner with all the trimmings and a home made cake to follow for us. No time for car related fun today except going to the supermarket for all the food.

I would treat her to a restaurant but tbh we both prefer my sunday dinners its all about the port and onion gravy :)

Just took my other half to work, got the car washed and now watching tele with little one for a bit! If it aint to cold i may take her to the park but not to sure yet! Then at about 2 i'm picking my other half up from work and bringing her home where my 2 year old will be making her mum dinner and desert! So that should be interesting! :D

I'm off to the football to watch Sunderland v Man City this afternoon.:(

We bought my mother a season ticket for Sunderland as a present, but we didn't want her to go by herself as she's getting on a bit.

So I've got a season ticket too to go with her and I support Newcastle like everyone else in the family.:blink:

They must wonder why I don't jump up when they score.:eyebrows:

Also want to finish my prototype heated garden seats :)

what?? We need pictures you madman :) surely bad for the fertility thing... Or do they have a hole in the seat?

As for me making breakfast, watching th grand prix, going out for a birthday party then probably recouperating still.

Luck geo, wish I could hi the gym!

Hopefully I'll be finishing my rear suspension arm swap, fitting my Titan anti roll bars and working out what intercooler pipe changes I need to make to fit the Greddy 3 row.

In reality the FMIC pipe changes could juice up most of the day :D

what?? We need pictures you madman :) surely bad for the fertility thing... Or do they have a hole in the seat?

Will take a pic, they use the same wood burner I had for my redneck swimming pool :) To be fair I'm redoing the garden so the burner is going to have its own proper home and the seats won't be heated but rather the gravel. Although during testing last night I got the water up a nice comfy 60c in the makeshift header tank.

Also want to finish my prototype heated garden seats

Not to good if it starts to rain Gav also a sweaty arse crack lol

No electrics, water based :)

Please ignore the state of the garden, in the process of putting a pond in, new decking and getting rid of the paving...

Met the other half's mum for the first time today when I took her out to her mum's house for mother's day.

Currently back at my own mums for dinner tonight and then grabbing the mrs later on and probably just watch a film!

Was meant to be going down to Dundee to do some mixing of new recordings but that's not happening until midweek. :)