The mkiv Supra Owners Club

3" Intercooler Pipes

dandan

Does anyone have any 3" intercooler pipes they want to sell?

I'm going to be replumbing my hotside piping to link up with the Greddy 3 row (which has different inlet angle to my current intercooler) and I'm looking to gather up bits ASAP.

Ideally the Greddy 4 row pipes would be perfect or a PHR style feed from turbo to FMIC but in reality I am interested in anything you have available.

Anyone got anythng?

Cheers

Dan

I think I have cracked it now so no need. I managed to fit the 3 row with the addition of one small piece of pipe on the nearside and 60mm chopped out of one of the pipes on the offside. By this time tomorrow it should be plumbed in properly.

John - easy for you to say about buying the pipe kits as you're a good aluminium welder! :D I made all the pipes up from a selection of bends and shapes and got someone else to weld them together - worked perfect but slightly long winded. At the same time l and had weld beads put on the ends to help with hose retention...works perfect.

I need to learn to weld aluminium :D

Jamie - what happened to yours? Did they collapse or crack or something?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.