The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Google Streetview update

Stan

what? you mean its not 100% live!

:p

Just trying to gauge the date. My area has been updated sometime in between when my girlfriend bought her car (June 09) and when our mk3 Golf was sold which was November 09.

It was a Thursday though as the bins are out.

:p

Just trying to gauge the date. My area has been updated sometime in between when my girlfriend bought her car (June 09) and when our mk3 Golf was sold which was November 09.

It was a Thursday though as the bins are out.

Lol, our bins are out too :D, maybe the google van collects teh rubbish too :D

A mate's just spotted himself driving his car on streetview (an M3).

Wonder if anyone spots themselves. Or a Supra on the road whilst driving (now that's a challenge). Bonus points if you know who it is.

i started a thread ages ago just after streetview came out where the aim was to find a supra on the street. the closest i got was a mkiii parked up in japan. lol

then someone cheeted and went direct to the TS garrage and there were loads of em :p

i started a thread ages ago just after streetview came out where the aim was to find a supra on the street. the closest i got was a mkiii parked up in japan. lol

then someone cheeted and went direct to the TS garrage and there were loads of em :p

I remember the challenge, but now 99% of the UK's mapped surely we could find one somewhere?

Jake, ours is a little like that, but the kerb doesn't indicate a driveway - looks like you've had it widened. Probably why she's parking there.

Yeah, I'm not saying she's breaking the law or anything, I just think that it's bloody rude to block my car in.

There's loads of parking space in our road but the fat bitch wouldn't dream of parking twenty feet away and walking all that way back.