The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wide arch twin turbo Supra

Guest SupraCork

there standard uk steel turbos along with the engine.

Oh right. When you originally said

Originally Posted by SupraCork viewpost.gif

UK spec Engine and running gear.

Steel ball baring turbos

I thought you maybe meant it had aftermarket turbos. I see you've edited that part out of the original post now now so I guess you've realized that UK turbos are just plain journal bearings ones. Fair enough.

Guest SupraCork
Oh right. When you originally saidI thought you maybe meant it had aftermarket turbos. I see you've edited that part out of the original post now now so I guess you've realized that UK turbos are just plain journal bearings ones. Fair enough.

no just standard basic bpu set up.

Guest SupraCork

Just to put a bit of backround to the car i imported it over 4 yrs ago from japan as szr facelift. high grade car. fairly standard apart from suspension,kit, wheels , couple other small mods. changed everthing that came with car since then.won couple shows been in 3 magazines got the cover of 1 as shown in pic. car is standing me crazy money i brought a gtr during wk just want a change. car is running perfect sad day to see it go but cant keep something forever. il get engine pics as soon as i can.

Just to put a bit of backround to the car i imported it over 4 yrs ago from japan as szr facelift. high grade car. fairly standard apart from suspension,kit, wheels , couple other small mods. changed everthing that came with car since then.won couple shows been in 3 magazines got the cover of 1 as shown in pic. car is standing me crazy money i brought a gtr during wk just want a change. car is running perfect sad day to see it go but cant keep something forever. il get engine pics as soon as i can.

Therefore you need to amend (again) your first post to tell people its a NA/TT conversion :p

Guest SupraCork
The reason I'm asking is because the UK Supra had 550cc injectors as standard, so there's no reason you'd fit aftermarket ones of the same flow capacity, is there?

were'nt they 540 as standard?

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.