The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1999 vvti for sale

Guest tommynufc

Guest tommynufc

Time has come for a change and must be sold.

1999 vvti tiptronic supra.owned for a year and half but bored and fancy change.

Since owning the car i have had the front calipers reconditioned at big red and replaced the front disks and pads and the rear pads.the car also has the rear disks but are not fitted yet.porterfield pads all round and have only done about 500miles since fitting.drives fine no smoke or rattles.

Bad points it could do with some paintwork on the odd stonechip and passenger wing just under the arch.lots of mot to october and tax runs out end april.75k on clock with some history from toyota.

The car was bought from a guy who hardly used it and i am the third owner with previous mot going back to 2003.alarm cat 1.both keys and fobs and certificate.

Alloys bought from keron and had them powdercoated and the tyres are like new. Kakimoto exhaust and hks panel filter. Leather seats are sound condition and has the active front spoiler.

Price i am looking for is around 8k ono.

attachment.php?attachmentid=106339&stc=1&d=1268088891

attachment.php?attachmentid=106340&stc=1&d=1268088891

http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/e3bb9dbe3e364ee29ff5ba0b935be369/px-assets/0cb9d516a5a2461589f09b61be2ddb6b

http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/e3bb9dbe3e364ee29ff5ba0b935be369/px-assets/cd0cfacdc77747beb943b65f3f66c2ed

Guest tommynufc

hi all its stock except for the exhaust and pannel filter.the tyres are like new.leather front seats with the drivers electric which is working fine.active front spoiler.i am afraid i am crap at posting the pictures so if you want any i will send direct to your email if you wish.the brakes were bought from whifbitz with recipt and cost me around £500 and also have the rears to fit.porterfield pads all round.

hi all its stock except for the exhaust and pannel filter.the tyres are like new.leather front seats with the drivers electric which is working fine.active front spoiler.i am afraid i am crap at posting the pictures so if you want any i will send direct to your email if you wish.the brakes were bought from whifbitz with recipt and cost me around £500 and also have the rears to fit.porterfield pads all round.

If you find yourself in the York area at any time soon i'll happily take some good pics with my DSLR :) Loads of decent scenery for pics around here too.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.