The mkiv Supra Owners Club

blue supra new respray ,bpu'd

Guest argy911

Guest argy911
Bizarre looking ride height on the front. I assume it must be on stock suspension or you've deliberately lifted it to save damaging the new front bumper. Nice colour but why sell 2 weeks after getting it back from a full colour change respray?

No its standard susspesion.

Whats it got to do with you ,ain't you the one who tried to sell your car for 15k with no buyers :search: This aint £15,000 Its £5500 for a tt in blue .You couldn 't find a cheeper one with this spec if you tried ..:senile:

Did you ever see Gaz's car.. It was worth alot more than 15k. :)

Whats it got to do with you ,ain't you the one who tried to sell your car for 15k with no buyers :search: This aint £15,000 Its £5500 for a tt in blue .You couldn 't find a cheeper one with this spec if you tried ..:senile:

i was actualy trying to help you to steer away from px, but i did not realise you are desperate:rolleyes:

That was a bit aggressive mate..!:search:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.