The mkiv Supra Owners Club

E46 323CI SE Convertable cheap (needs finnishing)

johnd-mkiv

Bought this recently from HBC with the intention of finishing it for summer but with work going quiet and my other BMW project near finished my priority's are with that at the moment.

The car when I got it had light front end damage I bought a sport front bumper for it a brand new wing some new front disks a new abs sensor and a brand new front wheel.

I have put a second hand suspension leg, front axel, wishbone and roll bar on it just to be sure its all straight.

The car from the looks of the damage was not in a massive accident as I wouldnt have bought it.

Year 2000

Manual 323CI SE

2500cc

The car from what I know is Steel blue

It has an after market kit on it which im not sure of the make

style 22 18" BMW wheels with wider rears and good tyres

Grey leather interior

80,000 miles

Harman Kardron sound system fitted

private plate

power hood

To finnish this car it needs the front bumper and wing painting ( I can get this done for the new owner at there expence) the rear bumper has a patch that needs doing on the bottom quarter

The drivers seat is a bit tatty ( I have the address of a leather repair firm)

The central locking is faulty had a look on the bmw forum turns out to be something called a GM5 module and the relay has burnt out (common fault on e46 bmws) I have the new relay just needs soldering in.

The abs light comes on and goes off too, I have put a new sensor on but not sure as its a euro part pattern one if this is the reason.

I have got a full years MOT on the car and just put 6 months tax on it, im currently driving it daily to which its not let me down and been fun to drive on the sunny days we have had recently, looking to get back what it owes me or ill carry on driving it until I have the spare cash to finnish

£5,500

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.