The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Wanted

sauron

I was fortunate enough to have owned a 97 plate black Supra around 5 years ago but regretably sold it to start a family:(

Now single again and excited at the prospect of owning another:search:

Ideally i would like a black Aero but would be happy to consider any car that has been well looked after and is in excellent condition with low miles.Not sur of my budget yet as it all depends on car.

If you have a car or know of a car that would fit my requirements then please get in touch."CASH WAITING";)

To be honest i am happy enough with the n/a engine as i am more interested in the looks than the performance.You have a nice car but i should have mentioned that red is the one colour that doesnt do it for me. Sorry.

I wish you all the best with the sale of your car,

Cheers

To be honest i am happy enough with the n/a engine as i am more interested in the looks than the performance.You have a nice car but i should have mentioned that red is the one colour that doesnt do it for me. Sorry.

I wish you all the best with the sale of your car,

Cheers

No bother mate , hope you find a car soon! :)

CASH WAITING!!!Wanted black Supra preferably Aero model but will consider a coupe.My ideal car would be a well looked after car that has had tasteful modifications,N/A with low miles and service history.Would prefer a 6 speed manual but happy with an auto.If you have a car that fits my requirements or know of one for sale please get in touch.Cash waiting.(realistic priced cars only please;))

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.