The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my old Quicksilver(98) 5 speed NA for sale

Guigsy

Popping up this thread as my old car is for sale again and although im not selling it id like to see it goto someone who would look after it and maybe bring it to meets ;)

Quite a rare one aswell. Quicksilver (not gunmetal or normal silver) facelift 5 speed. If someone had converted it to a TT id have it back in a heartbeat :)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1530973.htm

Unfortuantely i cant find my old for sale thread (too old probably)

http://cdn.images.pistonheads.com/aimg/1530/1530973-1.jpg

Its a bit pricy, but i think its been resprayed as it was vandalised before the last owner sold it iirc. There was a few little knocks to the front bumper aswell before i sold it. I sold it for about 5k.

The "Thousands spent" in the add was by me on the bodykit, wheels, exhaust etc. The only thing thats changed is the bottom bit of the trial rear is now silver (looks odd imo) and the dash has been half resprayed black :S

yeah. dont see where the extra 2k has come from in the past 2 years when nothing has changed on the car. sure its had a bit of paint and a repair on the front bumper. But it doesnt make the car worth that.

If you want an NA 5 and you have money to spend its a good car. first owner in uk didnt drive it much. 2nd owner was an old chap who kept it garraged all the time and drove it weekends but he had plenty of other cars to drive so didnt get driven much. Then i had it. Then a guy on here up in scotland.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry mate but the only people your helping are the traders who are selling the car, in my opinion ofcourse.

I dont understand why others do it either but most of those are from what ive seen private adds not car traders.

love where the pictures are taken, because when you turn up there, theres motors just parked on the drive and out the back :)

It does look rather nice, i do like quicksilver, why didnt you buy it? or was it a different car you went to see?

Sorry mate but the only people your helping are the traders who are selling the car, in my opinion ofcourse.

I dont understand why others do it either but most of those are from what ive seen private adds not car traders.

because he has a soft spot for his old car and wants to see it go to a good home....

Love is love man;)

scotty

:limp:

seen some major buttering up on here but that is just blatantly wrong...

The car imi the car . . . no need to be jealous. :D

I was making the point that the OP wants to see his old car go to a good home, nothing wrong in that IMO and that dnk's Supe is the nicest so far I have seen in the flesh. You want to wave your gay hand at me thats fine, I will not judge you by your sexual orientation:D

scotty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.