The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice areas to rent within 1hr commute to central London

sdistc

Have you checked High Wycombe and some of the far flung places on the Metropolitan line going into Baker St.

Had heard that High Wycombe was a bit far.. but to be honest, I just wanted as many suggestions as I could get so we can go and check the places out in summer.

Forget High wycombe, i lived there when i was skint, not a nice area at all tbh.

Haha I'd heard that too ;)

swansea is west , but youd need a jet lol ill get my coat , but the rent would be half what you stated

Haha that's not helpful. Besides, I'd hope that for £1k in Swansea I got a 5 bed mansion with butler and 4 car garage ;)

I'd like to suggest Guildford, too (it's a lovely area here), but I'm not sure you'll get what you're after here for

Out of:

- 2 bedrooms

- garage

- walking distance of railway station

I think you'll get two of those three in your budget.

If you're looking out this way, Haslemere might be a better bet?

Farnham common or stoke poges you would for sure.

Also to consider is.

Amersham

Chesham

bourne end

wooburn green

All nice areas

I agree, High Wycombe is a bit of a toilet, but you can be in Marylebone in about half an hour, or from Maidenhead to Paddington in a little more, and the surrounding area between the two towns is fantastic.