The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red NA Manual 5-Speed

RobD

Relisting this now as I want to buy a TT out right!

Well mines a 5speed manual with LSD, 99k on the clock!

Taxed til june or july will have to check, MOT'd til september I think!

Its been serviced every 3 months by myself ( tech at toyota) has a fair amount of history but when I bought it , it had been standing for nearly a year not doing anything!

All the oils and fluids have been changed,the engine has a slight leak from the cam cover gasket (very slight)! The pads and discs are in good condition but the discs are very slightly pitted on the outer edge, rear pads changed ( genuine toyota pads used)!

It has a genuine Uk spec bonnet and has a active front lip with a Garfy's manual controller on it.

19" Wheelmania Jade R's with Avon ZZ3 tyres ( 235/35zr19's front, 265/30zr19's rear) tyres are in good condition with 6 to 7mm tread all round!

It has a set of tein coilovers on it, with OEM top mounts!

It has an HKS HiSilent power exhaust (cat-back) not to loud on normal cruise but has a nice tone when on a spirited drive!

The interior , i've dyed the carpets and mats black, the mats are pure sport ones but has the badge removed as I was waiting to get some new badges from Neo who was doing a group buy but never amounted to anything! The centre console glove compartment lid is loose also! Got one on order!

It has a Sony headunit with an aux input on the front, it has 6x9's mounted in the boot and a theloudest.com amp running the 6x9's and a vibe slick 12" sub!

I have some el glo's on order for it also that will go with it ! The odometer has been converted but the last owner never bothered with taking the speed limiter or convert the clocks to mph, it just has a facia stuck over it that goes to 115mph!

Body work is in an good condition, the rear arches has a few parking dents in them, most will come out through dent devil, if I get the full asking price this ill be done before the car goes! It has 2 rust bubbles on the tailgate ( common) and a scratch down the nsr quarter! Also the air-con dont work as the pump is seized!

It has pre-facelift lights that has been sprayed to look like facelift's without the chrome rings, also has facelift clear front indicators fully wired up, i've got some facelift rear lights that will go on before the car's sold also! Also has smoked wing indicators.

I can take some pics when I get her cleaned next and will get some pics of the scratches etc!

It also has a black leatherette roofliner and visors fitted.

If I get the full asking price i'll get the dents sorted and do another service on it as it was last done before xmas.

Pretty sure there's something i've missed but atm cant think of anything!

Pics...

Will get some more pics up when the new rear lights are fitted and the replacement headlamps go in and she's been cleaned!

Price is £4350 ono :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated first post with the options to buy.

If someone wanted the car without the wheels and wanted a set of uk's for example then the price will be £3850 no offers or £4400 ono with the Jade R's on :)

hummm very tempted really love the look of this car gonna check out some insurance cost having two supras and let you know

No problem bud, just let me know, may have someone looking at it this weekend but he was supposed to be looking at another supra either yesterday or today which was nearer to him so not entirely certain yet :)

Good luck with the sale,it looks great.

Thanks mate, love the look of your supra to, how you finding it?

I've just picked the replacement refurbed headlamps up from Dave, the poor bloke even drove all the way to Bishop Stortford services to get them to me (Legend!). They look stunning now! So they're sorted ! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.