The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Red UK Spec Auto BPU

Robert

OK well with a heavy heart I am putting my Supra up for sale :( If I ever want to go traveling in the summer and do all the bits I want to then she has to go.

I have a huge book full receipts with a full service history that goes back to 1996 and I have about 10 year's worth of MOT's and receipts for service parts and other bits and bobs.

The current MOT runs out at the end of march but it will come with 4 months of tax remaining.

UK Spec Auto resprayed a few years ago in a Honda Red

Currently has just over 136,000miles on the clock

Engine/turbo modification:

• Greddy FMIC - nearly new
  • 3" RSR stainless exhaust system
  • 3" Double decat pipe - fitted in 2009
  • Blitz SUS induction kit
  • Walbro fuel pump- only fitted last year
  • New OEM Radiator
  • HKS oil coolers + relocation kit
  • Large Auto box fluid cooler
  • Recently refurbished UK spec turbos
  • EGR removed
  • New set of coil packs and clips
  • Polished TB with traction control removed
  • Polished FMIC panel
  • Powder coated turbo pipes
  • New power steering pump
  • New Water pump
  • New 02 sensors x 2 (being UK spec :D)
  • Thor FCD

Exterior:

• 17" Newly refurbished Sparco Racing Alloys - 17 x 8.5" Fronts 17 x 9.5" Rears
  • Zeek Front bumper
  • Clear front and side indicators
  • New UK glass headlights

Interior:

• Recaro front Seats
  • Black rear seats
  • Black carpet
  • HKS boost gauge in air vent
  • Kenwood MP3 single din stereo
  • Upgraded Pioneer front and rear speakers

The car has just had a full service including the following:

• New valve stem seals
  • Battery
  • Cam cover seals replaced
  • New Aux belt
  • Full set of new wheel studs
  • Front and rear calipers refurbished with seals etc
  • Fuel filter
  • Spark plugs
  • All fluids changed including brake fluid

Bad bits:

Well this is basically a small section and this is due to only the exterior where someone has keyed the car on the passengers front wing and door being the only issues.

The car is booked in to have these repaired late next week so this won't be a problem.

The car is set up for someone to drive it away and not have to worry about too much going wrong because I've spent so much on service parts and making her look nice.

A UK car fully decatted is running around 1.2bar, i don't care about the power if I'm honest, she is quick enough for me and sounds so nice in traffic. Power wise pick a number and whatever sounds nice to you is fine :)

This Supra has spent most of it's life being owned by fellow members and i would really like to keep it that way regardless of where the member is aslong as he/she takes care of the car!

As the MOT runs out at the end of March I am happy to put a new ticket on her for the new owner or if not I can take abit off the price to save me fitting the cats and booking her in, this would apply I think if the car sells outside the UK? although if I'm wrong I'm sure you lot will tell me :)

I will get some pictures of the interior up next week as I am waiting for my black carpet to arrive then be fitted :)

I have decided on a price of £7000 OVNO with all the paint work done and fresh MOT.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Plan on going around Canada and the US then down to South America and then from Chile across to Easter Island, it's a place i've always wanted to go. I will see where i go from then i have some family in New Zealand

I just thought i would add, i am willing to do a lower price if someone doesn't want the paintwork and MOT doing as i know some members outside the UK might prefer a reduced price.

I will get pics up of the key marks later today.

UPDATE:

New pictures added, Interior shots will be added later in the week when the black carpet is fitted, not great to look at without carpet!

I have added a picture of the key mark on the wing, not major as you can see from the other pictures but it is being sorted out tomorrow when it goes into the bodyshop.

Also the MOT is booked for Monday so there is nothing to complain about :)

nice supra, but for that price i buy mine with a full engine rebuild and new turbo.

Good luck with the sale.

Keep the receipts ;) If i took your car as an example i would have to sell the car for 4-5k without it having a rebuilt engine. Mine has refurbished turbos fitted. I would rather keep it than sell it for £5k.

Cruise control?

Nope removed all that crap as i fitted a different TB with the trac control removed.

The car will be now in the bodyshop from next Thursday as i needed to use it this weekend.

I am willing to drop to £6,500 ONO if you want the car as it is with the marks, as i said if it doesn't sell in the next few weeks i will just keep it as i don't plan on dropping it each week. Once the paint work is done it will be at the price stated in the 1st post :)

I know it is a UK car and done more mileage than a jspec of it's age but i have a full service history and a lot of parts have been replaced either by me or the previous owner.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.