The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mat's

chrisrigpig

I tryed toyota mate but they said mats are an accessory and are discontinued. If you do happen to get them from a toyota dealer post up and let us know, as i'm sure theres a few people on here looking for genuine supra mats.

Cheers, Rab

Hi mate, i was in with another toyota dealer today getting parts and asked about mats. He's going to try his best to get me a set and should know on the 16th if he can get them or not. I'll let you know what he says and if you can't get them i can get a set for you and send them over.

Hi,

Thats perfect, Thanks, Let me know the outcome and I'll defo be interested, and you defo won't be out of pocket on my behalf.

"This is what owners clubs are about"

Cheers again

Chris

Hi mate, i was in with another toyota dealer today getting parts and asked about mats. He's going to try his best to get me a set and should know on the 16th if he can get them or not. I'll let you know what he says and if you can't get them i can get a set for you and send them over.

Hi,

Thats perfect, Thanks, Let me know the outcome and I'll defo be interested, and you defo won't be out of pocket on my behalf.

"This is what owners clubs are about"

Cheers again

Chris

No problem mate, will let you know as soon as i find out.

No worries Rab, Thanks for your efforts anyway.

Cheers

Chris

Hi mate, just back from toyota and the mats are a no go :( He said he tried his best to get them but toyota stopped making them 2 year after they stopped making the supra.

Sorry i could't be more help.

Rab

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.