The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom Lockys96 Subwoofer enclosure

MarkR

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why did you stop making these then? :(

I'll get the ball rolling further, admittedly below what MarkR wants yet - £100 + postage

I think his was a 12" version. Hope he doesn't mind me using his pics.

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/supra/mine/speakers/sub-01.jpg

nope, as locky correctly points out below :)

i made a 1 off 12" one for imi, so i can say a 13" sub will not fit this box, it was built for 10" design with the amount of air volume,

Many thanks Simon, everyone that has seen the install believes that it is stock......thanks to your skill and efforts it is still going strong :)

pics in my garage if anyone wants to have a look at the 12" version.

If you don't make a price you want, will you still sell? I'm interested but don't want to leave the bidding low in case you don't want to sell

I'll keep it unless I get over £200 (excl postage). I plan on getting another Supra , so unless it's worth my while I will keep it.

I assume this does not include the speaker itself - is that right Mark? Do you have a photo of the one you are selling?

Edit: Scratch that... they weren't showing up on my home PC - now I see them. :)

No speaker included, although it can be arranged too, but they're darned heavy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.