The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CJ's got nowt on me.

Ewen

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I suspected for some time now that the Mrs has been cheating.

The usual signs - phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot...I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway, last night about midnight, I hid in the shed behind the motorbike when she came home...she got out of someone's car, she was buttoning her blouse, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment, crouched behind the bike I noticed it...a hairline crack in the engine mounting bracket...Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?

Two beautiful young women were walking around sight seeing in Cyprus on a blisteringly-hot sunny day. They were both getting hotter and hotter and desperate to find a way to cool off a little. They passed a old woman eating watermelon, sitting on a chair out side her little cottage, she had her knickers hung over the arm of the chair. The two young women walked over towards the old woman and asked her if she was any cooler by not wearing any panties.

The old woman looked suspiciously the two young women and croaked. "Well I don't know if I am any cooler but it sure does keep the flies off my watermelon!"

Guest damo1

the asian kids next door to me have just challenged me to a waterfight, so im just posting on here while the kettle boils...:D