The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pref swap for 4x4 , 93 n/a , silver .

trebor69

CAR NOW SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Regretably i'm having to consider parting with my supra that i have only owned since nov , this smallholding malarkey ain't too lucrative at the moment and i need a 4x4 to get into the field and cart my animals around ! Also need it for the road too so it must be nice ...... and econimical would be good ! would love another lwb pajero !

93 J spec SZ N/A in silver , 149km which is 93k miles ( ish ) , auto , totally standard apart from the alloys ( which could do with a serious polish up ) mot till dec and tax till end may , imported in 04 , all previous mot's and receipts for all services and cam belts , aux belts etc , no leaks , drips or rattles , although i think there is a slight blow from exhaust (downpipe area) cd player , number plate reads ....L55 PRA , obviously that stays with the car , origional space saver spare and tools , don't know what else to write other than , i love this car but it just aint practical at the moment .

Although i'm looking for a 4x4 , cash is always good ..... what is it worth ?

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE PICTURES IN MY GARAGE .

Rob .

CAR NOW SOLD , THANKS .

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

My number is 07897752435 . NOW £2750 .

Well there you go then ....£3500 it is . :)

Of course, everyone who's read this thread on here will start the bidding at £3000 and perhaps knock you downwards from there. That's unavoidable, so if you want to sell it on I'd advertise it elsewhere for £3500 and here for £3000. :)

Maybe get this thread moved to Members Only if you decide to do that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.