The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Work Equips

marcAB10

Not for sale atm, need to have a think

Just testing the water with this.

I have a full set of Work Equips 5x114, 18x11 18x9.5. I have looked but I cannot see the offsets stamped on them but they came off a supra so should be perfect.

The full set has not been well looked after and there is light corrosion on the lips.

The center caps are not in great nic either, one missing the silver "Equip" badge", 2 of them cracked at the edge. Not a big deal as I was going to run them without centre caps. The wheels will need refurbished to look there best.

Im after £800 or offers, cash only. I have been given a price for refurbishment which will be a full polish all over and all wee niggles sorted which is £600.

After they are refurbished I'll be after £1500.

I'll get some pics up if there is interest.

£600 to refurb them sounds very expensive, im sure i know somewhere that could do them a lot cheaper than that dependent on how bad they are ofcourse.

I've no idea how much the Work center caps are but mine fell apart as well, there a poor quality casting.

I got some center caps made out of high grade aluminium so if someone wanted i could possibly get another set made but they'd be approx £60.

Good luck with the sale and the Equips are definetly a great match on a mkiv :)

Im after £800 or offers, cash only. I have been given a price for refurbishment which will be a full polish all over and all wee niggles sorted which is £600.

After they are refurbished I'll be after £1500.

How does that work? Surely the buyer could buy them for £800, spend £600 refurbing them, and have saved themselves £100 in this case??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.