The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 3.0 litre VVTI RZ-S Twin Turbo 6-speed manual facelift in RSP

supracharged

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cj, my customer is wanting to know if the car has been out in winter uk roads basically...

if it has then - has it been undersealed.

overseas customers are picky in this department.

Even if it's been garaged, it may not be undersealed though?

Great colour on a nicely looked after car. GLWTS.

I know by experience that Garage and undersealing is more important to Scandinavians than a FSH.They salt and grit their roads to death up ther and the cars suffer if not sealed.

I think what CJ means is if its been garaged but not undersealed, then any salt on the roads would be a problem.

Underseal>Garage id say.

i have customer interested in this too..

but i need to know has it been garaged over the last 10 years ?

if not has the car been Undersealed ?

cheers

If its nicks old car im pretty sure he got me to underseal it because it used to scrape the seal off where he used to keep it , I think i re did it everytime it came in, if its the same car of course.

Anyway I dibbs'd first so clear off for a while!!! LOL

the car has been undersealed in the past, ive also re applied each winter myself although not done it this year yet as the cars still in winter hibination!

This is Nicks old car i brought it off him just before he went to Japan perminantly.

begining to feel ive under priced here...

Out of interest I will put her straight on the dyno, then it will be off to be wrapped in kid gloves!!!!!!:eyebrows:........................................................................................................................................................................Now where did I leave that spare single kit we had;)

If I'd seen this last week I'd have been very, very tempted to buy it back off you and ship it over here. My GT-R is about to be exported to a buyer in Fiji (yes Fiji !!:blink:) and I'm in the market for a new car. The GT-R was fun but it never hit the spot like that Supra did.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.