The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1 MKIV 2010 Fantasy League

caseys

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't decide between Vettel and Massa....I fancy the Ferarri to be quick, but then I don't think we've see the RB6's potential too...

Can I change Vettel and Massa around before the start of the season if I want?

Anyone can have their entry modded before the green light drops on 1st Practice in Bahrain chap.

Yes, gotta wonder what Newey has hidden under his bushel.

Im in, PM on its way :)

Updated

*bump*

No more pre-season testing now, that's your lot. So any new developments being brought to Bahrain you won't see until after league entries have closed.

Still waiting to see if USF1/Campos merge, or if someone will take USF1's place. Will nudge people that have chosen a USF1 driver for a new choice if they don't appear to be making it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8544246.stm

Stefan GP may take USF1's slot in the ranks.

If rumours are true and this occurs I am wondering where to place Villeneuve in the table. He's a previous world champion and multiple race winner but in turn he will be racing for an unproven team.

I am thinking he shouldn't be in the bottom table, but definitely not in the Tables A-C.

Opinions please?

Lots more choices available. I'm suprised nobody else has chosen Massa though, is he really that much of a liability?

I think many were impressed by Vettel, but going on Ferrari's times in practice they may be a stronger choice. RBR have shined and Vettal has been good but inconsistent at some races (Monaco, Turkey).

May actual change mine to Massa.

Looking to extend entries to the morning of Bahrain qualifying (entries would close before Q1 would start). Wondering if there'd be any objections (but do *not* count on this happening)

Also adding a small prize for the winner (funded by myself). I don't believe this is against club rules (You have to be a full member to enter though) but Mods please let me know if it is and I'll remove it or change it to a charitable donation like last year.

I'll be making my selection in a couple of weeks :)

Now you're leaving it late :p

So is Gav and I'm surprised at the absence of a few other f1 fans like Michael and Ace and Loks

I think more mods should be in it too so they can have some intermod rivalry. Winner gets the yaucht for next years Monaco surely? :)

I learnt today that I have a title to defend in this competition, so I had to make a Schumacher-style comeback and put my entry in.

Although the comeback is of a completely different scale to that of Schumacher's. Much, much smaller, for one.