The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 NA supra Low miles!

geordielad87

well if we didnt say nothing in about a week or so the seller would be asking if this price is too much and why aint he had nobody look at his car, this way he can fix the advert and take the stickers off, and lower the price, and we do care we only say these things because we care.

well if we didnt say nothing in about a week or so the seller would be asking if this price is too much and why aint he had nobody look at his car, this way he can fix the advert and take the stickers off, and lower the price, and we do care we only say these things because we care.

Pm would of been more appreciated though mate

its a smart car bud, just got rid of my supra . got a skyline but i want an aero tt now lol. i see yours all the time as you live across from stevo. any chance ur in tomorrow for a look?

yeah ill be in tommorow mate, aye stevey done my dials for me. ive been looking at skylines like what do u think of them?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.