The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 NA supra Low miles!

geordielad87

TBH, if you want to appeal to anyone who knows anything about Supra's then IMHO, you will need to change your ad.

Firstly, it is not a full VS kit. Secondly, it wont have been "super chipped". Thirdly, you need better pics from different angles and finally, I really think you should take off the graphics as it will definitely appeal to far more prospects without them than with them.

I would also not expect that much "wear and tear" for a car with that low mileage - regardless of age.

Is that mileage genuine? 36,000 KM works out less than 36,000 miles? Is the car still in km? Good luck with the sale fella.

Its 22369 miles for anyone interested, good luck with the sale and can you elaborate on the wear and tear you mention in your P/H advert.

A few more pictures and an accurate description would definetly help your sale chances.

TBH, if you want to appeal to anyone who knows anything about Supra's then IMHO, you will need to change your ad.

Firstly, it is not a full VS kit. Secondly, it wont have been "super chipped". Thirdly, you need better pics from different angles and finally, I really think you should take off the graphics as it will definitely appeal to far more prospects without them than with them.

I would also not expect that much "wear and tear" for a car with that low mileage - regardless of age.[/QUA

Appreciate you opinion but cant add more pictures at mo as im working away, i dont mind if the add goes to someone who knows about supras or has just always fancied 1 (like me). As for the graphics you either like them or dont, if you dont simply remove them. Theres not much wear and tear just dont want people expecting it to be perfect.

Its 22369 miles for anyone interested, good luck with the sale and can you elaborate on the wear and tear you mention in your P/H advert.

A few more pictures and an accurate description would definetly help your sale chances.

Yeah more pictures will be added soon. Hopefully getting the swap i wanted for it this weekend with an RX7 (What i was after) also been offered a 1993 subaru WRX 300bhp for a straight swap but 1993 scoobys are going for 3k on pistonheads so dismissed that 1 :D

:faint: £4.5K

Best thing you could do is crash it, then claim on your insurance cause you aint gonna sell it.

:D

its an auto??......for 4.5k??? with a veilside bumper???......for 4.5k???? in silver???......for4.5k???

ccccccrrrrrraaaaaaaaaazzzzzzyyyy!!!!!

Yeah but it has flashing neons under the car what else do you want:p.

How is any of this helping the seller ???? very sad responce from members in this club in my opinion :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.