The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fallout : New Vegas

Mike

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The perks are great i hope the mystirous shooter is still in that. creepy lil perk.

Im running on 3.40Ghz on crossfired x2 ati radeon sapphire HD 4870 graphicscards... so should look ok on my comp :)

But imnot off till sunday :( and i need to wash the car sunday so its an evening gaming for me...nothing different there lol

I work US hours, sometimes it has it's benefits ;)

As do I! But they also make me work UK hours at the same time :(

This is probably why I like fallout. Read all 3 parts if you're bored.

Does contain spoilers for fallout 3 if you've never played it, but I'm sure many on this thread have!

Which may seem surprising, as I've already ploughed through old ladies, overworked doctors, and starving beggars with my trusty sledgehammer. (Well, it became my trusty sledgehammer after I clubbed one of Megaton's sledgehammer-wielding citizens to death with a baseball bat.) I'm on a mission - not to praise Jesus or ensure that every child in Namibia has a netbook, but to kill every single living vaguely human-like character in Fallout 3. Kids are off the menu because a) Fallout 3 doesn't let you kill them, and b) I couldn't do it, anyway. But everyone else, no matter how friendly, helpful, or beneficial to my completion of the game, must be put into the ground.

And what's more, to go through with the quest would be to revoke my status as an equal-opportunity sociopath: as Moriarty's pub explodes into claret-coloured pandemonium, the sinister Mr. Burke sits in the corner, having conspired with me about levelling the town. He's smug: he thinks that because we are both evil, I will let him live. Not so, Mr. Burke: I shoot him twice in the chest with the now-limbless Billy Creel's Scoped .44 Magnum, and then knock his head clean off with a lead pipe I happen to be carrying (I am an RPG collectophile). Hilariously, this act gives me a slight whiff of positive karma: one suspects Bethesda feels two wrongs do ultimately make a right.

I'm sure sensible people can also detach gamesReality.

Part 2

Part 3

going to be awesome this... does anybody know if tesco's are shelving it at midnight??

Or is it all store depending type stuff, i know for a fact my local "BIG" tesco's probably wont as they are lazy and completely pig headed, might be worth a late night burst to find out though :D

Apparently this is so buggy that the creators have had to issue a statement already detailing what will be fixed in the patch that they are working on!

I've heard the same, so will put purchase off for a few days :) (this applies to consoles, as the PC patches hjave already been released)

Apparently this is so buggy that the creators have had to issue a statement already detailing what will be fixed in the patch that they are working on!

Looks like the update sent out on Steam last night was the patch to fix a few of the issues I experienced.

X360 and PS3 owners will have to wait a few days from what has been stated by Bethesda

Yeah only had a quick faff for now, looks amazing on top quality, only thing I am unsure about is autosave. A couple of times I have been to places and died and found myself right back at the tutorial. Does it only autosave when I enter a building?

Liking it so far, those glass bottles were no match for my varmit rifle!